five

Nishinoya cannot help the oncoming panic that is settling deep within him. When he gets home, he searches every website he can find for answers.

(Y/N) wasn't right, he couldn't be. Because why would he be panicking so much over this?

But it was so confusing to like another boy, and Nishinoya guesses (Y/N) made sense.

When people get sick, their faces do get red. And people also tend to sometimes space out a lot.

But..

Nishinoya stares down at the article he's been reading for the past five minutes.

15 Signs You're In Love!

It was poorly written (not like he could do any better) but everything Nishinoya read he understood. He immediately thought of how he felt around (Y/N).

It was kind of similar to how he felt around Kiyoko, but more.

That had to mean something.

He goes to his messages and pulls up the team's group chat. He kicks (Y/N) from it before writing out a message.

{VBC}

(THE guardian deity) has kicked (username) from the chat.

(THE guardian deity): meet in the club room after practice on monday.

(sugasuga): Punctuation? From you? This must be serious.

(sugasuga): WAIT. Why did you kick out (Y/N)? Are you two fighting??!!

Nishinoya likes girls like Kiyoko. Hot, pretty, quiet, and.. most importantly, female.

But he wants to date (Y/N), he's pretty sure of it. He wants to take him to the movies, take him out for a picnic, and go on road trips when he finally gets his driver's license.

He frowns to himself before going to (Y/N)'s contact.

{username}
(THE guardian deity): how do u know if u like someone???

(username): you want to spend
time with them??? dumbbbbo

(THE guardian deity): ok but i want to spend time with everyone

(username): do you want to kiss everybody?

(THE guardian deity): no

(username): then you like who you want to kiss. are you trying to act dumb or something

(THE guardian deity): hmmm ok

(THE guardian deity): how do i get someone i like to kiss me

(username): idk woo them

(username): and i see how you ignored me loser

(username): spend a lot more time with them than others. idk why you and tanaka keep asking me this stuff