1.

"I don't intend to hurt people's feelings, they just can't handle my honesty"

June 15th, 2011

1. Jezel Khloe Chavez

"Amira, please stop with that whining for the love of god" I spoke to my 3 year old neice

"But I want that candy" She whined

"Okay, just give me a sec" 

I grabbed a chip and walked Amira towards the candy section in the store. I let her pick out whatever candy she wanted and walked up to the register. 

"Hey Jezel" Mr. Klenton, the manager, greeted

"Hey"

"Hows the family?"

"Everyone's good"

He rung up the items and I gave him the money of how much I owed. Amira waved by and I grabbed her hand as we exited out the corner store. It wasn't dark outside, but it would only be a few more minutes before the sun started setting. 

"Aunty J"

"What?"

"Is my daddy coming to see me?"

"I dunno Amira"

I heard her sigh and I instantly grew a little sad for her. Her father probably only comes around 1 day of the week and gets her hopes up saying he's going to see her, but he never does. Dead beat ass.

"Can you carry me Aunty J?"

"You know you're mother hates when I do that"

"I promise I won't tell" 

I looked down at her and she put on the adorable puppy dog face. I hesitated but finally gave in to it, I spoil her way to much. I picked her up and held her on my right hip as we walked down to the house. Once we reached our apartment, I could see the usual boys hanging on the steps doing their everyday things.

Smoking, drinking, and some of them joaning on each other. In a few hours or so, some of them would be gone to sell drugs or some other shit.

It's none of my business, so I really could care less about the shit they do. I set Amira down as we aapproached the steps

"Jizzy Jizz, whats happenin' " 

I looked over and saw it was Ferg, usual jokester. 

'Nothing, hanging around with the brat today" I pointed over to Amira who was already talking to someone

"I am not a brat Aunty J !" She sassed

"Girl you better calm yo ass down"

"Oo, you said a bad word. I'm telling my momma" 

She stuck out her tounge and retreated into the apartment. I rolled my eyes and walked up the steps, preparing the lecture I was about to hear. As soon as I walked through the door, my name was being called.

"Jezel !"

"Whaaaaaat" I dragged out the word walking towards the voice

"What did I tell yo lil ass about that cursing?"

I rolled my eyes and sat on the bar stool in the kitchen listening to my sister ranting about my language. I really don't give a damn about what the fuck she's saying right now, and I hope she's reading my mind signaling for her to stop talking.