chapter:2

You threw your bag into the backseat, not caring much for it as you rode shotgun with Micheal. "hey, you ready?" Micheal asked.

"Yeah, kinda excited too meet your pops and siblings" you stated cheerily as you buckled your seatbelt. "I just hope they don't mind my clothing choice"

Micheal eyed you wearily, "hmm maybe loose the wallet chain" he laughed. "why? It's not even like, punk or anything?" You argued.

"Nonono" he laughed waving his hands. "My sister Elizabeth, she gets into a lot of trouble and has absolutely no self control" he stated.

"It's probably safer if, you leave it in the car, she's the sneaky one in the family" he explained, before checking his mirrors briefly and starting his car.

"Here we go" he began as he put his car into reverse, and excited the school parking lot. Micheal hadn't been the tidiest of boys, the car had been littered with energy drinks of sorts, as well as spare change in the cup holsters. "Hey Mikey?"

"Ew, don't call me that. The only person who has the right to call me that is my dad" he explained, in a sarcastically disgusted tone.

"Oh my apologies Mr.Afton" you mocked his accent, taking a curtsy bow. "No dooont" he groaned, lowering his head as he made a left turn. "dont make me feel old" he whined.

"Well you are, you're a year and a half my senio-" he clasped his hand over my mouth while navigating the wheel with his free one, "please don't" he spoke softly. "especially not in front of my dad" he pleaded, a serious Expression littering his face. "If he finds out you're only 16 he'll kill me, think I'm a pedophile or something" he sighed.

I grabbed his hand softly, "Micheal, he'll understand. And besides were just friends" you stressed.

"I know that, and you know that, but my dad can be... difficult.." his voice trailed off as he pulled into a drive way. Two other cars had been occupying the driveway, a jet black Ferrari 812, and a Mercedes Benz
CLA Coupe AMG , both very expensive cars.

"We're here" Micheal smiles through gritted teeth. It made you slightly flinch at his actions, but blew it off as cold feet.

Micheal excited the car, coming around to escort me out properly taking me by surprise. Micheal was the only person you'd ever met too have such proper manners. Weather it be the accent or the way he was raised, it was nice.

The house had been enormous, a gorgeous 3 story house, with bay windows, accompanied by a family putting balcony.

How the hell have I never seen this?

Micheal took my coat and escorted me too the front door before unlocking it. "welcome to my home" he sighed, swinging the door open.

Holy shit...

Wc:471
Featuring a drawing I made:)