chapter:22

The carpeted floor beneath me burned, as I panicked in an effort to regain my legs functions.

I rubbed at the furiously in an attempt too wake them too no prevail, "w-william..." I choked. He merely chuckled in response as he snaked his arms around my waisted and hoisted me up from the floor.

"Its alright, calm down love" his arms were strong, muscular, as were his sides. I couldn't help but clench my sides in embarrassment.

"I know what to do" he smirked devilishly

Diana's pov

There was an eerie noise coming from downstairs, it could have easily been mistaken for the house settling but if it wasnt for the anxiety of micheals room I wouldnt have noticed it.

I peered over to his sleeping form, as he layed there facing the wall.
He hadn't talked to me all night, not a cuddle, not even a goodnight after he admitted he was going to break things off with me and be better for (Y/n).

I guess he actually did love her...

I got up to investigate, closing the door quietly behind me, as to not wake him up and crept down the stairs.

The farther I traveled to the back of the house the clearer the noise became. And she easily recognised the sound

How could one forget the lewd sounds of their ex partner?

Authors note:
Hello everyone I'm back from hiatus and I'm feeling fucking angsty so im gonna snap y/n's little heart

I missed you all sm. Update later today.