chapter 6

I awkwardly averted my gaze as Micheal stared at me, he would often do so as he spoke to the young brunette at the door.

She was tall, but only conquered my height by 3 or so inches. She was quite thin, long straight angelic hair. Naturally it looked as if it were straightened. She wore a small crop top littered with roses, and skinny Jean's with tears at the knees. To be quite frank..and no this is not out of jealousy  ...

She looked like a basic bitch.

I giggled to myself, earning the attention of diana, who hadn't known I was there previously. "Ew..who the hell" she whispered. Her voice sounded cliche, like a wannabe punk kid..I couldn't help myself.

I covered my mouth, out of reflexes as she stepped into the room past the doorway.

If looks could kill, I'd be halfway to the morgue right about now. She eyed me up and down for a moment. "Who are you exactly?" She asked sweetly in a sarcastic tone, shifting her weight on one foot.

I simply rolled my eyes and strode over to Micheals bed, and flipped onto it. "I'm (y/n), the-". "You're in my spot" she interrupted. I stared questionably at her, as she motioned too the bed. I sighed once again, and looked to Micheal. Surely he would help me out after all we are best frien- "I think it's time for you to go (y/n).." Micheal stated interrupting my thoughts.

I stared in disbelief as Micheal guestured to the doorway, offering his hand politely. I stood for a moment, diana smiling cheaply at me, Micheal appologeticly. I simply slapped his hand away before exciting the room, but not before grabbing my bag.

I stomped down the stairs as I heard the door close behind me with a click. My bad bounced on my shoulder with each angry step. "Damn..some friend Micheal is" I whispered quietly, as i let go of the stair case.

"Where are you going?"