I've been a bit busy

The next day, Takagi was downstairs smiling widely, and Nishikata asked what's up,

NISHIKATA: "Hey Takagi, are you feeling okay?"

TAKAGI: "Before I answer that, do you want to have a contest?"

NISHIKATA: "Sure, what are the rules?"

TAKAGI: "Something is different about me today than yesterday, what is it? Also, you have one minute."

NISHIKATA: "Is it a physical difference or is it a feeling?"

TAKAGI: (That's very specific, does he know?) "Not telling you."

NISHIKATA: "Um, is your hair different? No, wait..." (Gah, what could it be?)

TAKAGI: "Do you give up?"

NISHIKATA: "N- No!"

TAKAGI: "Ok then, 10, 9, 8-."

NISHIKATA: "Wait, what?! Okay, okay, I give up!"

TAKAGI: "You sure?"

NISHIKATA: "Yeah..."

TAKAGI: "Okay, the answer is, I don't have a fever anymore!" *slight giggle

NISHIKATA: "What?! How was I meant guess that?"

TAKAGI: "I don't know, but it would be kind of cool, don't you think?"

NISHIKATA: "Yeah, I guess." *blushes*

When they arrived at school, everyone was looking at Nishikata and Takagi, and it was confusing Nishikata. This went on for an hour, with Nishikata feeling very disturbed as everyone gave him weird looks, but the kind of weird that means, "good job" Just before class started, Takagi said

TAKAGI: "By the way, I told everyone that we were dating, if that's okay."

NISHIKATA: (So that's what it was about! Darn you Takagi.) "Ok I guess."

The next day, Tanabe gave an announcement,

TANABE: "I hope you have all finished your homework and revised for the final test on Friday."

NISHIKATA: (Oh no, I forgot since I was looking after Takagi!)

TAKAGI: *whispers* "Don't worry, I'll study with you."

NISHIKATA: (Did she read my mind?!)

TAKAGI: "No, just your face."

NISHIKATA: "Gah! You did it again!"

Tanabe then threw his chalk at Nishikata's head and told him to be quiet.

Just before they split off on the walk home from school later that day, Takagi said,

TAKAGI: "Hey Nishikata, I wanted to thank you for looking after me last weekend, so I got you the new volume of 100% Crush..."

NISHIKATA: *blushes* "Thank you, you know me so well..."

TAKAGI: You know, you're not good at indirect kisses, but you're pretty good at throwing about indirect 'I love yous' ha ha"

NISHIKATA: "No, wait! That's not what I meant." *blushes*

TAKAGI: "Aw, you didn't?"

NISHIKATA: "Wait! That's not what I meant either! I do love you." (Oh crap, what did I just say, she's going to tease me so much now!)

TAKAGI: "Aw. I love you too."

NISHIKATA: (Wait, what just happened?)

As the week went on, they realised that they would have to buy a separate apartment to be able to get to the Academy they want to go to, but Takagi's job hadn't earned enough money. They decided it would be best to get into the same academy and live together. That specific conversation made Nishikata blush a bit (Living alone? With a girl?), nevertheless, he was teased by Takagi for that. Their parents said they would help if they passed their exams.