Number 4

Takagi and Nishikata had returned to the field they discovered earlier in the year, with Chi of course. They had ate a picnic, prepared by both of them this time and played with Chi, running round and laughing. Chi and Nishikata were chasing Takagi round the field, when Takagi stumbled over a tennis ball Chi had lost earlier and fell over.

NISHIKATA: "Takagi! Are you okay?"

TAKAGI: "Yeah, I'm fine." *winces* "I think I just hurt my hand."

NISHIKATA: "Do you need anything?"

TAKAGI: "No no, I'm fine, honestly. But thank you for being so caring." *giggles*

NISHIKATA: "Laughter is the best medicine, and you'd never pass up such a rich opportunity to tease me." *blushes*

TAKAGI: "Yeah, I guess." *blushes*

An awkward silence settled around the duo, until Chi bounded over, barging into the centre of the huddle, licking Takagi's face, trying to make her feel better, before moving the tennis ball to the picnic blanket and then returning again."

TAKAGI: "Aw, are you looking after me? You're such a good girl!"

CHI: "Woof!"

TAKAGI: "It's like the time you looked after me when I was ill."

NISHIKATA: "Yeah, I guess it is like that." *blushes*

TAKAGI: "Are you blushing?"

NISHIKATA: "Wha- Takagi! I never mention it when you blush!"

TAKAGI: "Oh so that's why you do that *laughs*

NISHIKATA: "No, I mean yeah, but not entirely!"

TAKAGI: *laughs harder* "Oh Nishikata!"