Holiday Special 1

Nishikata and Takagi were very excited. They were heading to America on a holiday. Nishikata booked hotels and flights as Takagi packed for their 10 day trip. It was in a week, but that week dragged by so slowly. The night before they went to bed early since they were leaving early in the morning.

The next day, they woke up, and got a taxi to the airport and gota breakfast from one of the resteraunts. Their flight was delayed, so they went to the arcade, no matter how old they were, they were still childish at heart. Takagi of course won any competitions they had,but thetime flew by. They followed the busy line onto the plane, and began the flight. Nishikata read the book Takagi bought him, until the snack cart came around. He got some pretzels, an Takagi ordered a small bowl of soup. Nihsikata had to go to the bathroom, and began to eat his pretzals. But he noticed something. They were spicy. Super spicy.

NISHIKATA: "Whaa?!!"

OTHER PASSENGERS: "Shhhh!"

NISHIKATA: *whispers* "Sorry! Takagi what was that?"

TAKAGI: "The waitress didn't know which type you wanted so I got the spicy type."

NISHIKATA: "Takagi!"

As Nishikata said that,she closed her eyes and leaned on his shoulder. Nishikata blushed a bit, and though he knew she couldn't possibly be asleep yet, he didn't want to disturb her, so he fell asleep aswell.

They arrived at about tea time and they were so excited.

NISHIKATA: "This is so cool!"

TAKAGI: "Agreed, there is so much to see and do! But we need to head to the hotel."

NISHIKATA: "Yeah, but let's get some ramen or something first, I'm starving!"

TAKAGI: "Okay, ater all, you didn't eat many of those pretzels." *giggles*

NISHIKATA: "Oh come on!"

TAKAGI: "Anyway, let's go!"

NISHIKATA: "Wha- um sure okay."

They bought some instant food, checked in at the hotel, and went to bed. That was the end of their first day.