Holiday Special 5

Nishikata and Takagi were going out sightseeing for the day on their fifth day. They went to the La Brea tarpits first, learning about the dinosaur skeletons and the other prehistoric remains in them.

TAKAGI: "What's your favourite dinosaur Nishikata?"

NISHIKATA: "Probably a sabre tooth tiger. There so cool and scary!"

TAKAGI: "Mine is probably a dodo, it's so simple and fluffy and cute."

NISHIKATA: "True, though they aren't exactly apex predators."

After they went to the tar pits, they went to the Santa Monica pier.

TAKAGI: "Hey Nishikata, wanna' go on the Ferris wheel?"

NISHIKATA: "Sure."

They got onto the Ferris wheel and began to rise.

TAKAGI: "You know, I heard that in London, there is a Ferris wheel with a VIP box, and there is a table and champagne."

[This is true, though I'm not sure about the champagne]

NISHIKATA: "Wow."

TAKAGI: "You know I also heard a rumour that if you and your crush/ date kiss at the top of this Ferris wheel, you'll stay together forever."

NISHIKATA: *blush* "Really?"

TAKAGI: "Yeah." (I know it's just a rumour, but I think it would be really romantic if he did, but I can't expect him to, he's just too shy. Well...)

The cart reaches the top and...

TAKAGI: *begins to lean in*

NISHIKATA: *kisses her*

TAKAGI: (He did it! Oh my god, I think I'm going to die of happiness!!)

They seperated and Nishikata blushed deeply, retreating to the other side of the cart. It reached the floor and the day continued, both of them blushing for ages...