Number 5

One day, Takagi passed a small crafts shop in the mall. She remembered it well, but rarely ever visited. She noticed they had a closing sale, and  had an idea

Takagi looked at a picture at the front of the stall, it showed a handkerchief with 'Sample Text' written in green text in the bottom corner.

TAKAGI: "Um hello ma'am, could I get one of those with the name 'Nishikata' in... um I think navy blue."

STORE ATTENDEE: "Okay, we'll have that ready tomorrow!"

TAKAGI: "Thanks!"

//the next day//

Nishikata picked up the handkerchief the next day, and wondered how he would show it to Takagi.

TAKAGI: (I wonder how I'll show it to him)

Takagi returned from her trip to see Nishikata preparing some food.

TAKAGI: "What are you doing?"
NISHIKATA: "I got lonely and bored, so I borrowed a recipe book from my mum and tried to make something. It's probably not that good."
TAKAGI: "It'll be great if you made it."
NISHIKATA: "I wouldn't be so sure."

It finished cooking and they sat down to eat. It was surprisingly good, but Nishikata spilled a small bit onto his shirt.

NISHIKATA: (Crap!) "Takagi, can I borrow your handkerchief?"

TAKAGI: (Oh yeah!) "Wait, before I do, close your eyes."

NISHIKATA: "Okay, but why?" *closes eyes, receives handkerchief* "Okay but why, you're just giving me th-"

TAKAGI: "Open them."

NISHIKATA: *opens eyes, sees 'Nishikata' handkerchief* (It's just like her's, where did she get this?) "Takagi, this is amazing!"

TAKAGI: "It's nothing."

nishikata: "No, It's so cool. Really."

TAKAGI: "Sure. But before you try to hug me or whatever, you still have food on your shirt." *giggles*

NISHIKATA: "Wh- Takagi!" *blushes, wipes shirt*

Thanks to @hauzansuras for pointing out my mistake