Chapter THREE

Draco's POV

I wake up in some lilac room. What? I look down and the first thing I noticed was the Gryffindor bedspread. This had to be Mia's room. I look down at her, her head on my shoulder and my arm around her waist. I end up staring at her for a bit until I hear a snap.
"Earth to Ferret" She says.
"Morning Bookworm" I retaliate. We both burst into laughter. I suddenly have an idea.
"D'you wanna go to Hogsmeade today?"
"Are you taking me on a date?"
"Maybe, maybe not"
She smiles and hits me.
"Idiot. Let me off I need to fix my bird's nest"
"Im not letting you go until you give me an answer"
"I cant say no, so yes"
She stretches and pecks me on the cheek while I lift my arm off her. She immediately rushes to the bathroom to take a shower. I leave her a note that said:
Meet you in the Great Hall at 8. I also need to take a shower and get ready. Love, your Dragon

I get to my room and trudge to my bathroom to take a nice, hot shower. When I get out, Im surprised to see--
"Mia?"
"Hey, I cant believe I got ready before you did" she laughs. She's wearing a customized Gryffindor hoodie and light blue jeans.
I fake a hurt look and I feign arrogance.
"You know I need to get ready, Malfoys are always punctual"
She laughs as she walks towards me, kisses my cheek, and to my horror, ruffles my hair.
"Hey! I spent at least half an hour on this natural beauty!"
"If natural was a hundred hair products, then sure" she replies sarcastically. "Besides, your hair actually looks good even if it isn't slicked back. Leave it like that because it makes you look much hotter" she says.
"You think im hot?"
"I can see your ego growing from here, love!" She shouts as she leaves my room.
I sigh and get ready as fast as I can to beat her to the Great Hall. I cant believe it! She beat me again? I cant help but look surprised. Mia laughs in my face, her hair disheveled.
"Remember, I grew up with Harry and Ron. We had the Marauder's Map and we know a lot of shortcuts. Im also generally fast." She says with pride. I dont really know what the Marauder's Map is but I'll ask her. We leave the Hall hand in hand as we walk to Hogsmeade. Mia suddenly stops. "Wait! I have an idea!"
"What is it?"
"Just follow me!"

Hellooo! Thanks for reading this Chapter! Hope its not too short :) Please comment and vote!