Chapter ELEVEN

Mione's POV

I woke up in bed with Draco beside me. He senses my movement and wakes up.
"Hogsmeade weekend" he says.
"D'you want to go today?"
"Yes please. I want to go through passageways again"
"Oh fine then. Lets go today"

We both get ready and walk down to the Great Hall. Draco and I were wearing something casual.
"Good morning professors!"
I look. It was Lily in casual wear too.
"Hey Lily" says Draco.
"Are you going to Hogsmeade today?" I ask. She shakes her head no. I raise an eyebrow and she blurts," I have er-things to do"
I nod and walk over to the staff table for breakfast. I notice that all of the others, Teddy, Molly, Alice, James, and Albus were dressed to go out. I cast my suspicions away and eat breakfast.

~Time Skip to Hogsmeade timee~

Draco and I finish breakfast abruptly and leave the hall. No one noticed because they were all busy for the Hogsmeade trip. We take a detour for the third floor amd go through the passageway of the one eyed witch.

(Many POV changes starting now)

James' POV

I had the map in my pocket and pulled it out once Professor Mione and Draco left. Lily said she wasn't coming because she was busy with something. I was skeptical but she insisted. I checked the map and the two were in the passageway on the third floor. Luckily, the bell sounded and we dashed to Hogsmeade, hoping to get there as fast as we can to meet them there.

Draco's POV

We were pulling up to the cellar of Honeydukes. As we got out, I headed to the three broomsticks, but Mione pulled me away. She got us to the outskirts of the town and into the Hog's Head. She greeted Aberforth and he greeted us both with a warm smile. He hands us two butterbeers and Mione insists she pay but he waves her off. Slightly disgruntled but nevertheless happy that she saw an old friend, I led her to a secluded area in the bar so we could drink.

Lily's POV

So, Nick did invite me for a stroll on the grounds, but both of us thought it was boring so we decided to sneak into Hogsmeade. We head for the Hog's Head, another pub. My dad and mum knew the owner there, Aberforth Dumbledore. We headed in and I immediately saw Professor Mione and Professor Draco in the corner. I let Nick get a table so he could spy on them as I sidled toward the counter to greet Aberforth.
"Aberforth!" I call cheerfully.
"Lily! Been a long time! Where's the gang?"
"In the three broomsticks. They don't know im here."
"Ah, keeping secrets now are we? Well, I'll get you a butterbeer."
"Can I get two? I'll pay for the other--"
"Did you just say you're paying? Nu-uh, miss Potter. I will never let you do that."
Nick suddenly appeared after having failed to find a table in the packed bar.
"Who is this charming lad here?" Askes Aberforth.
I blushed as Nick offered his hand.
"Nicholas Zabini, Mr. Dumbledore."
"Call me Aberforth, sonny. Wait a bit as I get you a butterbeer"
"Oh I'll just pay--"
"No you are not sonny. A friend of Lily's a friend of mine." He smiled and Nick smiled as he went under to grab another bottle.
He waved as we left the pub to go somewhere else.
We headed back to Hogwarts so we could chat there now that we have drinks.

We were almost out of the village when Nick said,
"You know, I saw professor Mione and Professor Draco making out in the pub"
I stopped and glared at him.
"Why didn't you tell me earlier?!? Now I have to go to the three broomsticks!"
"Woah! Abandoning your date so quickly?"
"Come if you must. I need to tell the others this"
I started running and Nick caught up fast.
"Why the rush?"
"We have this suspicion that they're dating and we need to prove ourselves right"
"I'm in on it" he said. I smiled and ran as fast as I could while holding his hand.

Lily has a daaate
Lily has a daaate
Lily has a daaate
YAAAAAAAAAAY!
I cant stop with the LilyxNick thing XD XD XD
Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and comment!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
-Roan