Chapter EIGHTEEN

Albus's POV

I dropped my wand in shock. What did you think i saw? Lily, in the library, snogging who i presumed to be her new boyfriend, Nick, obviously. I laughed out loud and the two broke apart.
"Please don't kill me Albus" Nick muttered.

I continued to laugh. Lily left the plan to me for this? Ridiculous! Lily spoke out.

"What are you doing here Albus, i said i was doing something?!"

I raise my hands in surrender.
"You mean snogging your boyfriend?"
I teased.

Lily smirked.
"Oh, you are so going to get it from me"
She snarled playfully, she grabbed her wand and fired tickling hexes at me. I didn't have a chance to grab my wand earlier, but now, i was squirming on the floor towards my weapon. Once i reached it, I fired hexes back and she retaliated. We were having a full on duel, stepping out from the shelves inch by inch. I was gaining the upper hand because Lily was busy moving around.

"Nick get in here!" She said.
Nick was hesitant until Lily said, "Nicholas Zabini I am your girlfriend so back me UP!"
He quickly joined in and the mock duel stopped when we were all thrown backwards by what seemed as a Protego spell.

It was Teddy. He was exhausted, by the looks of it. He was panting and sweating slightly.

" I finally found you guys, where were you? The match ended hours ago!"

We all dusted our clothes and got up.
"Sorry, Ted" we said. Lily fetched her bag from behind a few shelves and we left the library altogether.

Teddy led us on a different route, I noticed. I decided to tell him.
"Ted, we're going the wrong way, the ROR is on the other corridor"

He didn't seem to notice, but he spoke,
"James is in the Hospital wing"

"Why?" Nick asked hesitantly.

"Drank too much butterbeer and passed out. Apparently Gryffindor had a little celebration after winning the match"
He said with a slight smile.

We got to the wing a few minutes later to find Alice and Jamie by his side. He was still out cold by the looks of it. We got to sit on the other beds around and started to chat while James was still unconscious.

By midnight, James had awoken, and we all left for the ROR so the others could see what we had found out.

Once we got there, we slumped onto the shaggy carpet, and Lily opened her bag. James, who was a bit tipsy, asked, "So, what did you see?"

Lily pulled out the picture and everyone seized it, but Teddy got it first and held it out for everyone to see.

"D'you think that's Professor Mione's house?" Alice asked.

"Maybe they live together!" Said Molly.

"What if that's why we never got to visit Aunt Mione! Because she lives with Draco!"

Nick was just observing the picture and said, "There's something written on the back, what is it?"

Teddy was as excited as everybody else when he turned over the picture.

"Raven Court, House 21"

Sooo, yeah, i just revealed Mione's address. Im sorry if this update took so long, i had other stuff to do, including the other stories, I also had a bit of writers block for this, and my internet is unstable sometimes. I hope this chapter was at least okay for you all.😊😊
-Roan 💜