Chapter FOUR

Third Person POV

Hermione led Draco by the hand through passageways behind tapestries and hidden corridors until they reached the statue of the One-Eyed Witch.
"Why are we here? Where are we?" Draco asked.
"Third floor" Hermione answered shortly. She drew her wand and inspected the statue. Draco is in pure confusion.
"Dissendium!"
The hump of the witch's staute opened to reveal a chute and a tunnel.
"Ready?" Mia asked.
"Go for it" Draco answered.
Hermione took Draco's hand and jumped down the tunnel. They slid down gracefully and started the walk. Draco starts asking her questions.
"How do you know this?"
"Marauder's Map"
"What is the Ma-whats Map?"
"Its a map that shows everyone and where they are at Hogwarts"
"Cool. Where'd you get it?"
"Its not mine, its Harry's. He used to use it to sneak into Hogsmeade. Fred--and George Weasley nicked it from Filch's office and gave it to him."
"Where is it now?"
"If Harry would entrust it to his kids, it'll be here this year"
"I wonder who made it"
"Actually, Harry's dad James and his friends--Sirius Black and--Remus Lupin made it in their youth. Did you know that Harry's dad and Sirius-- are animagi?"
"Hey, if you were an animagus, what animal do you think you'll be?"
"I think I want to be a fox. They're sly, fast, smart, and cunning"
"Cunning? Are you sure you are not a Slytherin?"
"No, not really. Do you think you could be in a house that wasn't Slytherin?"
"I guess Gryffindor is cool. They are amazing at kicking butt. Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff are cool too."
Draco stopped as he saw a trapdoor above them.

Hermione smiled and said,
"Welcome to Honeydukes cellar"

Heyyy thanks for reading this chapter, sorry if its too short. Do you think I should make my chapters longer? Please comment and vote!
★★★★★★★
-Roan