Chapter FOURTEEN

~time skip to whenever you want it to be

(At George's Flat)

George's POV

I had Harry, Ginny, Ron and Luna over for tea. I was collecting mugs from my cupboard when there was a 'tap tap' from my window. Luna took it and gave it to me. She took the mugs instead as i went into my office to read the letter.

Ah, so they were spying on Mione and Draco? Im curious now. They do get along, but they seem much more than friends... Could they be together? I become curious myself as i went down to the storage room to get some extendable ears and the new audio bugs i've been developing. Each box had four in each and had a corresponding earpiece. I seal the boxes together and send them off to Hogwarts.

~The next day

Lily's POV

We were having lunch in the Great Hall when all of the owls flew in. We recognized the one flying towards me as Uncle George's. I took the parcel off Mischief's leg and she nibbled my finger affectionately. She flew off along with all the other owls. After breakfast, we had a break period before class so the gang stayed in the entrance hall so we could meet up.
I hold up the package.
"The stuff's arrived" i say. Everyone wanted to see the audio bug so we opened it. It had the ability to hear the whole room even if it was under a table or anything. It was more of an advanced version of the extendable ears, because you had to be there to listen to the conversation. With the bug, you could tune in whenever you want. We decided that Albus would sneak it in in History of Magic and Nick sneak it in to Potions because they were the most discreet.

We were chatting excitedly and amidst our voices, we didnt hear the bell ring.
Albus was the one who found out we were late. He absentmindedly checked his watch and we were 5 minutes late to class. All the other that were not in our year had 15 more minutes to spare. Nick had potions with Molly and I had history of magic with Albus. We ran to class with the audio bugs in his pocket.

"Lily and Albus Potter, detention, 8 o'clock. 10 points from Ravenclaw and Gryffindor."
Professor Mione said with a stern glare.
Albus and i hung our heads and went to our adjacent seats. The class went on as usual and Albus wasnt taking notes, again. When we were called to the front to give turn our essays in, i gave Albus a nudge and he got the hint. He put his hand in his pocket and grabbed the bug. We agreed that I would keep Professor Mione distracted as Albus put in the audio bug.

I was next. I handed Professor Mione the essay as Albus stood beside me, his hand flourishing swiftly from his pocket to the table and back. Actually, the bug had built in sticking charms so it would stick to every surface. While he was doing this, i asked Professor Mione a question on the essay.

"Professor, did Voldemort really appear in the battle of the Department of Mysteries?"
"Actually, yes. From your dad's perspective, he was avenging the death of his godfather and was chasing his killer, Bellatrix Lestrange. They were currently in the Atrium of the Ministry when he appeared, having found out that the prophecy was smashed a while ago"
I give a thoughtful nod and Professor Mione smiled as i headed back to my seat, where Albus was already.

He opened his mouth in triumph but i kicked his seat and I glared at him. He took the hint and fell silent. Professor Mione dismissed us and we walked to our next class, DADA. On the way, we were silent, but we crossed paths with Nick on the way and he nodded, meaning he got to put the bug in. We nodded back enthusiastically.

Hello! Im sorry if this update took a long time. I had a bit of Writer's Block so i decided to put this scheme out already. I hope you liked this Chapter and please comment and vote. Thanks!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
-Roan