Chapter SEVEN

Time Skip brought to you by Dob-- I mean Uhh-- Buckbeak! Or, Witherwings, If you please.

~Time skip to 1st week of term~

Lily's POV

It was already dinner but I didn't go down Ravenclaw tower yet. I was finishing an essay Professor Mione set for us about the Battle of the Department of Mysteries(we started learning about the recent time line instead of old history). I wanted to ask her to correct through it. I was heading down to see her classroom. I noticed that the door was opened at a weird angle. Surely Prof. Mione was here, right? It wouldn't hurt to take a peek in...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I THOUGHT SOO!! I WON'T TELL YOU WHAT LILY SAW!
Its obvious what she saw. No need to guess ;)
-Roan

Albus's POV

I was early to dinner today. Everyone was here, except for Lily. Huh, she's probably finishing an assignment. She wouldnt take that long though, she's always just five or two minutes late. Its another half an hour before dinner ends. As I keep thinking, I see her walk into the hall with a weird face. It was surprised, but smirking as if she had some sort of plan. She caught my eye and threw me a piece of crumpled paper before heading to the Ravenclaw table.  I uncrumple the paper and I saw her neat handwriting, smudged as though she wrote the note in a hurry. It said:

Albus,
Bring the WHOLE gang to the ROR at 7pm Including James' girlfriend. I have a story to tell you guys,
Lily

I was bamboozled by the note. What story? I crumpled it again and threw it to James. Instead, Alice caught it. She nudged James and called Jamie to look at the note. They looked confused, surprised, and excited. They tried to catch Lily's eye, but-- HEY! Where did Lily go?

Molly(Pandora)'s POV

I was sitting at the Hufflepuff Table talking to a couple of friends when my sister Alice walked over and handed me a crumpled note. I read the note and was a bit excited. I asked some people to pass the note to my cousin Teddy. He read it and also had the same confused face. I shrugged and continued eating. In the corner of my eye, I saw Teddy leave the hall. Where was he going to go? Where was Lily?Was he going to try find her?

Thanks for checking out this chapter! Sorry if its short :)
-Roan