Chapter TWENTY-FIVE

Lily ran into the the three broomsticks holding Nick's hand. They found the gang immediately and rushed to their table.
"Lily?" Everyone asked at the same time.
"Nick?" Asked Albus.
Lily said "We saw Professor Mione at the Hog's Head with--"
Nick interrupted, "she was making out with professor Draco."
Everyone had triumphant looks and James broke the silence. He smirked.
"So, Lily?" He gestured to her hand which was holding Nick's. They both blushed and let go.
"So this is why you weren't going to Hogsmeade?" Asked Teddy while smirking.
"I-fine. I was supposed to be on a walk with him on the grounds, but we just snuck into Hogsmeade." Lily said while blushing. They sat down on the remaining space and watched the map. The two dots of Mione and Draco left the pub and headed for the shrieking shack.
"They might use the passage to Hogwarts! Quick, let's go!"
Said Molly.
"What if they don't?" Asked Alice and Jamie.
Lily suggested that all of the others to go back and Teddy go out to spy on them. He accepted the mission and they all ventured back to Hogwarts.

Ted's memory was playing. He had the invisibility cloak from Harry so he rushed to the shrieking shack. The back door had been opened so he went through carefully. Everyone heard the muffled voices from upstairs.

"You know, we should be getting back to Hogwarts"

"I want to stay here. Its peaceful without everyone else except you"

"I dont know how peaceful is if you try to snog me every chance you get"

"C'mon Mione, we only get to do this alone. We've been through this in the past 5 years"

"Well, we wait for Christmas break and we'll be back at our house"

"Where I can kiss you whenever I like"

"Yeah yeah Draco. Now, let's go. We really need to leave"

"Another round before we leave?"

"Oh fine. I cant resist this"

Ted was hesistant if he should look in, but when he finally did, they were kissing, professor Draco pinning professor Mione on the wall. You know, the hands all over each other thing? Something like that. They fix their rumpled clothes and leave through a trapdoor. Once they left, Ted sprinted as fast as he could to get back to the castle, then to the Room of Requirement.

Lily's memory was playing again.

Lily was in Ravenclaw tower to change when her owl, Athena, soared into the common room and onto her shoulder. Lily took the letter she gave and the owl affectionately pecked her finger and flew off to the owlery. Lily was reading the letter as she walked to, what the adults presume is, the ROR.

Lily-Flower,
This is your uncle George. I will send you extendable ears when we restock next time. Business really is booming! Anyway, who is this you're spying on? Im proud you all take from my legacy. Please do tell because I can help you spy better. I know you have an invisibility cloak and the Map, but I have some new products like an invisible audio bug you can put in whoevers room. I will send them to you by next week. Thanks for contacting me as well. Its nice to chat once in a while! And please tell more about your plan. I would be so proud.

Uncle Georgie

Once Lily was in the ROR, she made everyone read the letter.

When everyone was finished readinf, she asked,
"Do we tell him?"

Everyone nodded in agreement. It looked like they had no second thoughts. Uncle George was one to keep his secrets and they had no trouble trusting him. They wrote a letter back after.

Hi uncle George! Thanks for helping us out! So, we're spying on Professor Mione amd Draco. We have a hunch they're dating and we want to prove it. We have proof already. I saw them making out in the History of Magic classroom and Teddy saw them making out again in the hog's head, the shrieking shack. We believe they went back to Hogwarts through that passageway. Yes, we use the map for this. Hope you have any stuff for spying on people. Thanks for the help! Please keep this a secret amd don't tell anyone. We don't want to be told off for 'interfering'. Thanks again!
-Lily and the Gang

The next memory appeared, it was from Albus.