CHAPTER EIGHT

A/N: Soo, Albus, Molly, Teddy, Alice, James and Lily have this pact where every weekend they would stay overnight in the Room of Requirement. Hope this clears up some confusion :)
(Random bunny comes in)
|\_/|
(°○°)
(>♥)>♥

Ted's POV
I walked out of the great hall to find Lily. Where was she? In the library? I rush to the library using the shortcuts I learned through the Marauders Map. I reach it a couple of minutes later. I stalk through the shelves and see Lily leaning on the wall holding a-- biography of Dad? Lily notices me and closes her book.
"Where have you been Lily?! You barely went to dinner!" I half-shouted with worry, not caring about if anyone could hear me, because they were all down eating. I was so worried for Lily. The two of us were much closer to each other than to James or Albus. Lily could always confide in me.

She hugged me and said,
"Ted, im fine. I have a stash of food in my room, remember? Im okay"
"Why were you late to dinner?"
"I cant tell you yet"
"Come on, you'll tell everbody later anyway" I say in a flattering tone. She had to give in. Lily sighed. She whispered so softly I barely heard it, but I still understood. My jaw dropped and my eyes were as big as galleons. I had a triumphant expression on my face.
"What's your plan?"

Alice's POV

James, Jamie, Albus and Molly were leaving the great hall along with everyone else. Molly was looking worried for some reason. I locked eyes with my sister. She took my hint and we fell back from the moving group. "I saw Ted leave a while ago, he's still not back."
"Maybe he went to find Lily?"
"Where is Lily?"
"I don't know either"
It was a Friday and the next Hogsmeade weekend was next week. We were heading to the ROR as usual. When we arrive via tons of shortcuts, Lily is sitting with Ted by the fireplace. The room looked like how it was all the time. Our beds in the corner, with different house color comforters and sheets. James', Jamie's, and mine were maroon. Lily's was blue. Molly's and Ted's were canary yellow. We, the newcomers, decided to change first whilst Lily and Ted were settled already. After a quick pajama change, we gather round on the furry rug, with Lily at the head of the group. A pensieve suddenly appeared in front of us. Lily, excited, scooted forward and extracted a long silvery memory with her wand to show us.

Hello wonderful people! Thanks for checking this chapter out! I know I kinda ruined it when Lily revealed the secret to Ted. Still, no one knowss yettt, i mean, except me tho. I really wanted another chapter to be Lily's memory. Honestly, this chapter, for me, was a filler of some sort. Still, I hoped you liked it! Please comment and vote! ♥★♥★♥★♥
-Roan