Chapter TWENTY-SIX

"Wait, are those our quarters?"
Asked Mione.

Albus and Lily nodded guiltily.

Draco smirked.

Lily and Albus separated from the gang under the invisibility cloak, holding the Marauders map. They crept up the stairs until Lily pointed out that everyone was at the match and they decided to take the cloak off.
"This is it! Professor Draco's headquarters!" Albus said. Lily shushed him but she was also excited. Her face fell when she realized there was a password. Albus started saying random words connected to Slytherin and he hit the jackpot with "Pureblood". They entered the room carefully.

It was covered in a thin layer of dust, as if it hadn't been used in a long time. There was a trunk in the corner, a Slytherin bed covered in dust, and a bare closet. There was a door for the bathroom, and another that was locked.
"Do you think we should open it?" Asked Lily. Albus nodded slowly with an unsure expression.
"Alohomora" said Lily. The door swing open to a lilac room. The two cautiously entered. There was a Gryffindor bedspread, and an open bathroom. A desk lay in the corner. The two edged toward it. It had a small mirror standing on it and papers all over the vanity. Albus picked up a picture of a quaint 2-storey house.
"Lily, look"
"Geminio" a copy of the picture appeared and Lily took it. Albus put the picture back and looked at the copy in Lily's hand. He looked at it and realized they had been stationary for at least a minute.

Albus checked the map and nudged Lily nervously. Lily looked up at Albus holding the map. She looked terrified because people were walking back.
"Quick! The bug!" She whispered. Albus whipped the last bug from his pocket and stuck it under the table.
As he took his hand from under the table, Lily quickly covered both of them with the cloak and slipped the copied picture in her pocket. Albus held the map in his other hand and noticed Mione and Malfoy getting closer. Lily and Albus dashed out of the room through the door to Professor Malfoy's quarters and quickly cast "colloportus" on it. They sighed in relief, but their faces paled when they heard footsteps on the other side of the door.
Albus had an idea. He put his hand in his other pocket and pulled out two, flesh colored strings: extendable ears. They silently kneeled down, and put the strings near the door.

Albus and Lily had extendable ears under the door, but it seems like they couldn't hear anything from the other side. Lily yanked the ear from under the door in frustration, then she lit up. She took the earpiece for the audio bug and tried to duplicate it. On the fourth try, it worked, and she handed one to Albus. He put it in and he heard them talking.

"-right, Malfoy, enough of the match, we rarely get to be alone like this because we're teachers and we have work, so just shut up and kiss me already"
"Gladly"

Albus took the earpiece off and Lily, i couldn't explain how she looked. It was happy and devious at the same time. They stood up quietly and crept out of the room through Draco's entrance. They headed down the corridor when Lily stopped. She gave Albus all the stuff she had and said, "Well, i think the others won't be in the ROR, and i have some stuff to do, so, you're in charge for a bit," then she walked briskly towards the supposedly empty library.

Albus sniggered.
"Did you include the-"

"NO!" Lily whisper-shouted.

It turns out that this memory was the last one, and everyone was out of the pensieve, and they all heard what Lily said.

"Wait, what did I miss?"
Asked Ginny.

"Lily was sn-" Albus started, but Lily slapped him up the head.

"Oww you idiot"

"We're siblings, it runs in the family"

James and everyone else sniggered.

"Draco, what time is it?"

"Elev-bloody hell"

Hermione was pretty shocked too.

"Scorpius"