Chapter TWENTY-FOUR

"Um, quick question, do you guys have s pensieve or something?"
Asked Lily.

"As a matter of fact, we do" said Draco.

"Great, where is it?"

"We have to go to the drawing room for this" said Hermione.

They all left their seats and went to the drawing room. There stood a pensieve in the corner.

Lily had to extract a lot of memories, because she was the one behind all of this, but Albus and Ted had to get their memories too.

Once the ocean of memories was ready, everyone dived in.

Ravenclaw tower materialized in front of them.

Memory Lily was poring over an essay. She picked up her quill and added another two sentences. She abruptly picked up her bag, swung it over her shoulder, and rushed leave the empty common room. She looked like she was flying down the stairs of Ravenclaw tower with her speed.

All of the others watching were silent as they walked behind her.

"What's gonna happen next?" Asked Ron.

"Just shut up and watch" replied Ginny, equally as excited as everyone else.

Memory Lily reached the History of Magic classroom just down the corridor. She wanted to knock, but her hand was stopped by an invisible force field.

"Imperturbable charm" she muttered.

She took a second glance at the door and notcied it was opened at a weird angle. It wouldn't hurt to take a peek, said Lily's voice quietly.  She peeked into the crack between the doorframe and the door.

Professor Mione wasn't alone. They all recognized the smooth blonde haired man with her. It was Professor Draco. Why was he here? Isnt his office in the dungeons along with the potions classroom?

The adults all stood still, waiting.

In one second, Mione and Draco were exchanging conversations they wouldn't be able hear, and next, they were making out, Mione sitting on the table, her legs wrapped around his. After a solid 5 minutes, they broke the kiss and fixed their robes as if nothing happened. Lily saw they were leaving and dashed to the entrance hall to hide behind a statue.

Once they were in the next scene, which was in the ROR, Nick asked Lily,

"Where was the memory where we-"
But Lily shushed him, blushing madly.

No one really noticed because the adults were watching memory Lily in the Room of Requirement.

A quill and parchment appear on Lily's bedside table and she began to write.

Dear Uncle George,

I was thinking if we could buy some extendable ears from your shop? Us cousins need it for something. Also, do you sell anything else that could be used for spying? Thanks!

Lily and the Gang

She finished the letter and heads down to the owlery. She walked down the halls  in a coat from the ROR when Nick approaches her and calls me over.

"Hey L-lily!"
"H-hey Nick"
He wrings his hands together.
"Are you busy today?"
"No" She reply almost automatically.
He looks relieved.
"Er--d-d'you wanna go for a walk on the grounds?"
Lily's face lights up.
"Ohh sure! Id love too."

Lily and Nick head for the Hog's Head, another pub. They headed in and everyone immediately saw Professor Mione and Professor Draco in the corner. Nick got a table so he could spy on them as Lily sidled toward the counter to greet Aberforth.
"Aberforth!" She calls cheerfully.
"Lily! Been a long time! Where's the gang?"
"In the three broomsticks. They don't know im here."
"Ah, keeping secrets now are we? Well, I'll get you a butterbeer."
"Can I get two? I'll pay for the other--"
"Did you just say you're paying? Nu-uh, miss Potter. I will never let you do that."
Nick suddenly appeared after having failed to find a table in the packed bar.
"Who is this charming lad here?" Askes Aberforth.
Lily blushed as Nick offered his hand.
"Nicholas Zabini, Mr. Dumbledore."
"Call me Aberforth, sonny. Wait a bit as I get you a butterbeer"
"Oh I'll just pay--"
"No you are not sonny. A friend of Lily's a friend of mine." He smiled and Nick smiled as he went under to grab another bottle.
He waved as the two left the pub to go somewhere else.
They were headed back to Hogwarts now that they had drinks.

They were almost out of the village when Nick said,
"You know, I saw professor Mione and Professor Draco making out in the pub"
Lily stopped and glared at him.
"Why didn't you tell me earlier?!? Now I have to go to the three broomsticks!"
"Woah! Abandoning your date so quickly?"
"Come if you must. I need to tell the others this"
Lily started running and Nick caught up fast.
"Why the rush?"
"We have this suspicion that they're dating and we need to prove ourselves right"
"I'm in on it" he said. Lily smiled and ran as fast they could while holding hands.

As you can see, its just a third person version of the past stuff, i hope its fine, but TBH, this feels like my longest chapter ever with 864 words! Thank you for all the support!

-Roan💜