Chapter NINE

Third person POV

Memory Lily was poring over an essay. She picked up her quill and added another two sentences. She abruptly picked up her bag, swung it over her shoulder, and rushed leave the empty common room. She looked like she was flying down the stairs of Ravenclaw tower with her speed.

All of the others watching were silent as they walked behind her.

Memory Lily reached the History of Magic classroom just down the corridor. She wanted to knock, but her hand was stopped by an invisible force field. "Imperturbable charm" she muttered. She took a second glance at the door and notcied it was opened at a weird angle. It wouldn't hurt to take a peek, said Lily's voice quietly.  She peeked into the crack between the doorframe and the door.

Professor Mione wasn't alone. They all recognized the smooth blonde haired man with her. It was Professor Draco. Why was he here? Isnt his office in the dungeons along with the potions classroom? They all stood still, waiting. In one second, they were exchanging conversations they wouldn't be able hear, and next, they were making out, Professor Mione sitting on the table, her legs wrapped around his. After a solid 5 minutes, they broke the kiss and fixed their robes as if nothing happened. Lily saw they were leaving and dashed to the entrance hall to hide behind a statue. Her train of thought was interrupted by someone talking.
"Lily?"
Lily almost fell as she recognized the voice and blushed.
"Nick--Nicholas. Zabini?"
He had dark hair that fell into his eyes and his skin was a right tan.
"The one and only. What'd you doing here?"
"Uhhh, nothing. What are you doing here? You're late to dinner as well."
"I skipped dinner. Im going  to Professor Malfoy's office. Potions essay." He held up some parchment.
"D'you have a quill by coincidence?"
"Yeah"
Nick pulled out a quill and gave it to Lily. He smiled as she duplicated the essay she was holding and scribbled a short note on the second copy and crumpled it up. She gave the quill back to Nick.
"Thanks Nicholas. Also, Professor Malfoy isnt in the potions room."
"Ohh. I see. I should go back to the common room then. Thanks for telling me."
"Thanks for the quill again."
"No prob Lily. Oh, and call me Nick"
He winked at her and both Lily's blushed.
After recovering from the unexpected conversation, Lily dashed to the great hall and all cut to black.

Everyone got out of the memory and exchanged looks of triumph. James spoke first.
"So, what are we going to do to expose them then?"
Lily stood up and accioed a piece of parchment with a plan on it. She read it aloud.
"First, we need to know more about what's happening between them. Like, spy on them or something. But when can we do it?"
Alice answered her question.
"Hogsmeade weekend?"
Molly suggested another crucial part of the plan.
"The Marauder's Map"
Everyone started bursting out ideas until they grew tired and retired to their beds.
(Order of the beds:
Lily
Teddy
Molly
Alice
James
Jamie
Albus
Hope this helps)

Lily wasn't sleepy yet. She rose up the bed and wanted someone to talk to. Not about the plan, no. About something else. She rose quietly and was surprised to see Albus sitting by the dying fire.