Chapter 4 : Your Blood

"You didn't bring your car today?" Chaewon asked as she and Minju left the campus.

"Nope" Minju answered as she pulled Chaewon into an alleyway and threw a wink at her "The best girl deserves the best transportation...... one even better than royal carriages"

Abruptly, Minju lifted Chaewon up in bridal style and jumped, making the latter yelp in surprise.

Being a vampire came with many perks. One being having superhuman strength.

Chaewon wrapped her arms around Minju's neck and cling to her while the taller girl skipped over the roofs of buildings as if it was nothing surprising.

"Ya Kim Minju Slow down"

"Don't worry..... I'll always keep you safe" Minju smiled "Plus, the view looks a lot better high up yeah?"

Chaewon opened her eyes hesistantly and looked around. Under them, she could see tiny people walking in the roads. Even the cars look small as their headlights brighten up the roads.

Moreover, silhouettes of buildings quickly flew past them as Minju jumped from one roof to another.

It was amazing.

******************************************
"We're here!" Minju exclaimed excitedly as she slowly let Chaewon down.

"Wait..... this is...." Chaewon read the enormous sign above "An amusement park?!"

A glint of excitement could be seen in Chaewon's eyes as she saw the entrance.

The girl had been wanting to go to an amusement park as she hadn't gone in a long time due to university and part time jobs.

"Oh my god Minju-ah" Chaewon wrapped her arms around Minju "Thank you for bringing me here"

Then, she placed a soft kiss on her cheek.

"W-well it's no big deal" Minju stuttered, caught off guard by the sudden kiss.

The two paid for the tickets and went into the park hand in hand.  Firstly, they went to the goods store and bought a headband for each of them.

Chaewon had a tiger headband on while Minju had a frog.

("Why a frog?" Minju pouted as she looked at the frog headband Chaewon put on her.

"What? You look like one" Chaewon teased as she chuckled "Plus it looks cute...... just like you"

The compliment from Chaewon was enough to make Minju purchase the headband immediately and put it firmly back into her head.)

They spent the rest of the evening going on various rides and Chaewon eating the food from the shops while Minju stared endearly at her smile.

Kim Minju was so in love with the girl.
****************************************
"Wahhh finally home" Chaewon exhaled as she opened the door to their apartment.

She went over to the kitchen and searched the fridge for water. However, something else caught her eyes.

"Minju-ah" She called out to the girl, frowning "You're almost out of blood packets"

"Ah yes unnie... I already asked Yuri for more but they won't arrive until some time later so I'm saving the last two packets for tomorrow"

Chaewon places a hand under her chin and thought for a while.

"You haven't ate dinner yet though?"

"It's fine Chae.." Minju assured the girl but Chaewon wasn't going to let her girlfriend starve.