Chapter 10 : An Eternity With You

A few days had passed by and Chaewon had already recovered from her cold. Everything was normal in the morning as Chaewon prepared to go to university while Minju made breakfast for her.

"Today's your last day before the holidays right?" Minju asked as she felt Chaewon's presence coming into the kitchen.

"Yup yup" Chaewon replied as she made her way over to Minju and softly pecked her cheek before sitting down on a chair.

Minju chuckled at the action, placing the fried rice onto a plate and putting it on the table.

"Eat a lot~ My Chaewonnie needs to be strong and healthy~" Minju cooed as she ruffled Chaewon's hair with a huge grin, earning a faux glare from the latter.

Looking at Chaewon who was digging in heartily, a genuine smile made its way onto Minju's face.

"I love you"

"What was that?" Chaewon giggled at the random remark "That came out of nowhere"

"Just..... wanted to tell you" Minju replied in the same tone.

"Weirdo" Chaewon teased with a glint of excitement "I love you too"

*************************

Finally, the holidays had arrived. Chaewon stirred in her sleep as she snuggled into the body next to her. Rays of sunlight fell on the white sheets as chirps of birds could be heard from a distance.

Opening her eyes slightly, Chaewon came face to face with a sight she would never get sick of seeing.

"Good morning unnie" Minju greeted with a smile, one that made her dimples pop and her eyes crinkle.

"Hmm morning" Chaewon replied sleepily before hugging the girl tighter "What shall we do today? My holidays just begun"

However, no answer came.

"Minju?" Chaewon looked up to Minju.

"Oh unnie about that...." Minju trailed as she diverted her gaze away from Chaewon "I don't think I'll be free today.... Something came up"

The university student squinted her eyes this.

The two had been in a relationship for over two years now and all these times they spent together made them able to know each other's thoughts with just a glance.

And now, Chaewon could tell that Minju was hiding something from her.

Was she getting tired of her? Was she falling out of love? Was she going to forget about her?

Setting the insecurities she felt aside, Chaewon just hummed without any words.

**********************

A few hours later, Chaewon was lying down on the couch when she heard Minju came out.

The latter had a beige coat on with a pair of black skinny jeans as she slung her purse across her body.

"Where're you going?" Chaewon asked, trying her best to sound non-chalant although she was a nervous wreck inside.

"Oh I umm I suddenly got called for a meeting for an upcoming photoshoot"

"Hmm Okay"

With that, Minju quickly left the apartment, leaving Chaewon deep in thoughts.

*******************

Staring emotionlessly into the TV, Chaewon couldn't help but feel a heavy weight in her chest. It felt suffocating.

"Ahhh" She groaned as she buried her face into a pillow before speaking to herself "Is she actually getting tired of me?"