Epilogue

Rays of sunlight sprawled onto the white sheets in the room, covering two figures under it. The sound of the alarm pierced through the room making the sleeping couple fumble around.

"Hmmm" Chaewon groaned groggily as she reached out to her phone without opening her eyes, cuddling back into Minju after turning the source of the distraction off.

Nuzzling her face into the crook of Minju's neck, Chaewon inhaled deeply, the scent of the former's jasmine perfume filling up her lungs.

"Min...." Chaewon placed a few quick pecks onto the girl's neck before sitting upright and gently pushing away the hair covering Minju's face "Wake up... You have to go to work..."

The only response she got was a soft whine and a tug to her wrist, making her fall back down onto the bed.

Or more specifically, onto Minju.

"Just a few more minutes" Minju whispered as she securely wrapped her arms around Chaewon's waist, pulling her closer.

"What a big baby"

****************************

Usually, Minju would be the one preparing breakfast for Chaewon but today, the latter made breakfast herself while Minju prepared to go to work. Humming a soft melody, Chaewon stirred the omlette in the pan, smiling when the aroma of butter filled her lungs.

As she was turning off the gas, a pair of arms wrapped around waist. If it was a few years ago, she would be startled a bit but now? She knew that it was Minju just by feeling the way her arms secure her from the back.

Nuzzling her face onto Chaewon's neck, Minju grinned when she heard a melodious chuckle slip out of Chaewon's mouth.

The short haired girl brought one hand to her waist and placed it on top of Minju's, caressing the metallic object on the latter's finger.

Their wedding ring.

It had been 3 years since Minju proposed to her and a year since they got married. Nothing changed much between them. They were still always together from dusk til dawn. The loving stares they gave each other, the playful banters and the occasional flirting were still there.

If they had to name one change which occured between them, it would undoubtly their love and affection for each other.

No, it hadn't faded. It was more like the opposite.

Their love had grown deeper as time passed and it'll continue to grow from now on.

"Hey there" Chaewon turned around to sensually place her arms around Minju's neck, playing with the baby hairs on the back of her neck.

"Hello" Minju dumbly smiled, connecting their foreheads together.

Their gazes on each other, none of them moving as they savoured the moment. It was as if time had come to a pause, just them engulfing in each other's presence.

"When are you going to turn me into a vampire though?" Chaewon broke the silence, a hand cupping Minju's cheek before joking "I don't want to be an eighty year old woman married to a nineteen year old in the future"

Minju giggled at her wife's words before leaning in to place a gentle kiss onto her lips. The contact was soft yet sweet, both of them smiling like fools in love.

"Soon. I still haven't got enough of tasting your blood"

"Well then..." Chaewon's eyes flickered towards Minju's lips for a split second, her thumb swiping across them "Why don't you have some for breakfast?"

"Gladly" With that, Minju trailed kisses from the corner of Chaewon's lips to her jaw before finally reaching the crook of her neck "I'll enjoy the meal"

*************************************

Tugging Minju's collar and giving her one last kiss before she head off to work, Chaewon smiled at her, her eyes filled with adoration.

"I'm going" Minju pecked Chaewon's cheek and softly let go of her hand, earning a nod and a wave from the latter.

Heading off to work, a feeling of sadness wasn't present in Minju. There was a sense of longing but it was bearable.

Afterall, she knew that at the end of the day, Chaewon would be there with endless hugs, kisses and cuddles.

Minju was Chaewon's home.

And Chaewon was Minju's.

That will never change.

*******************************************

This is the end of "You're All I Need" !! I published a new book called "Against All Odds" which is a Yulyen fic so please go check it out in my profile as well!! Thank you for all the support!