Chapter 9 : Never

"Unnie..... you have to eat" Minju tried persuading the currently sick college student who was huffing while crossing her arms.

"Don't want to....." Chaewon pouted as she sank further down into the chair, turning towards Minju "I want sleep"

The small frown on her forehead and the oh-so-adorable way her lips were sticking out almost made Minju to forget all about the food and just cuddle Chaewon to sleep.

Almost.

"Snap out of it Kim Minju" The vampire mentally scolded herself "Just because your girlfriend looks so cute with her red cheeks while wearing your white hoodie doesn't mean you have to go all whipped for her. You can do it!"

Minju raised up a fist in the air to cheer on herself before softly taking the bowl of soup closer to her.

She held the spoon and scooped a spoonful of it, blowing softly to cool it.

"Baby... you have to eat something before you take you medicines..." Minju softly spoke to her girlfriend as she slowly moved the latter's bangs away with her free hand "Please do it for me?"

Minju saw Chaewon glance around her for a moment before diverting her eyes away. She knew she was going to give in soon.

After all, Chaewon would do anything for Minju.

"Okay...." The short girl replied meekly, opening her mouth so that Minju could feed her.

Minju chuckled at her antics before moving the spoon in the air like an airplane and feeding Chaewon.

"Good girl" Minju cooed as she caressed Chaewon's head.

"Yah I'm not a child" Chaewon sulked as she continued to savour the soup in her mouth while puffing her cheeks.

"Of course you're not a child" Minju replies with an amused glint in her eyes "You're a baby"

"Your baby" Chaewon added as she opened her mouth once again so that Minju could feed her.

"Yes yes My baby" Minju cooled the soup before placing it into Chaewon's mouth "My baby who is totally not acting like a child right now"

*********************

After some time, the bowl was empty as Chaewon diligently ate it all up. Now that one obstacle is over, another one came.

Medicines.

Over the two years she had been together with Chaewon, Minju knew that the former absolutely detested drinking medicines.

She would always say that the taste was disgusting while scrunching you her face.

"Chaeee it's only two tablets" Minju tried to persuade Chaewon while holding a cup of water.

"Nooo I'll be fine even without medicine. I just need to take a rest and I'll be as good as n-AHCHOO"

Her sentence was cut off by the sudden sneeze.

Minju raised her eyebrows in question, only earning a sheepish grin from her girlfriend.

Seeing that there was no way to get the girl to drink her meds, Minju sighed.

Just then, an idea came to her mind.

Minju looked at Chaewon who was currently seated on the living room sofa while trying to keep in her sneezes.

In a flash, Minju placed the medicines into her own mouth along with some water. She approached her girlfriend without a word and straddled her lap, catching the girl by surprise.

"M-min what-"

The vampire crashed their lips together as she cupped the short-haired girl's jaw with her hands.

She sneaked her thumb under Chaewon's bottom lip, pulling it slowly so that Chaewon was forced to open her mouth slightly.

Taking this as an opportunity, Minju transfered the medicine in her mouth to Chaewon's. This unexpected action made the latter swallow unknowingly.

"Mission accomplished" Minju smiled mischievously as she pulled away, looking down at Chaewon, whose face was extremely red, both from the fever and shyness.

"Y-yah you sneaky frog" Chaewon stuttered as she covered her face with both of her hands before burying her face into the vampire's chest with a groan "Meanie"

"Unnie it's for your own good" Minju replied with a chuckle as she held Chaewon closer to her.

She held Chaewon's cheeks softly as she pulled away from the embrace to look at her face clearly.

Unable to stop herself, Minju leaned in to place a soft kiss on Chaewon's lips, followed by a couple more on every part of her face.

"Now now" Minju whispered as she pushed Chaewon's bangs away from her face "It's time for my whiny little tiger cub to sleep"

"Okay...." Chaewon nodded before hugging Minju once again "But this whiny little tiger cub needs her whipped vampire Minguri to carry her to the bed"

****************************

Minju softly placed Chaewon onto the bed and was about to stand up again when she noticed that the latter still hasn't let go of her hold on her neck.

"Unnie" The vampire laughed softly "I need to turn off the lights"

"Don't gooo"

"I'm not going anywhere" Minju placed a soft kiss on Chaewon's forehead "I'm just gonna switch off the lights then I'll be right back in your arms"

Chaewon pondered for a bit before loosening her grip.

"Be quick"

"Yes ma'am" Minju jokingly saluted, earning a faux glare from Chaewon.

After finishing her tasks, Minju plopped down onto the bed beside Chaewon, immediately feeling the latter scoot closer towards her.

Chaewon wrapped her arms around Minju's waist, snuggling her face into the vampire's neck.

"Someone's extra clingy today" Minju remarked as she placed her chin on top of Chaewon's head.

"Shut up" Chaewon pouted "You still love me though"

"You're not wrong"

After that, a comfortable silence engulfed the room as the only thing that could be heard were the soft stable breaths coming from Chaewon.

"Minju-ah" Chaewon called putting softly, as if she was afraid someone else would hear her.

"Hmm?"

"Don't ever leave me"

Although Minju didn't expect those words, she was still fast to assure her girl. After all, how could Minju leave Chaewon?

Chaewon was her everything.

"I won't" Minju replied as she tightened her embrace around Chaewon "I will never leave you"

After some moments of silence, Chaewon spoke again.

"Don't forget about me...." She muttered.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

No response came. Minju pulled back a bit, just to see that Chaewon had already drifted to sleep.

Returning back to her original position, Minju drew random shapes onto Chaewon's back.

"Don't worry..... I will never forget about you" The vampire replied even though Chaewon was already asleep.

Minju's gaze landed onto the moon shining brightly in the sky, illuminating the darkness with its light as it's rays fell onto the bed through the window.

"Chaewon-ah" Minju smiled softly as she felt her girlfriend's breath on her neck "You're all I need"

*******************

I'm finally updating this again after almost a month😔✊🏻 Hope you guys are still enjoying this🥺 Also this is gonna come to an end soon so pls do comment your thoughts~