Chapter 5 : Intruders

It was a Saturday morning. Chaewon didn't have any class on that day and Minju didn't have any work until later in the afternoon.

Rays of sunlight entered through the glass window, illuminating the insides of the two person apartment.

The moment Chaewon woke up, she came face to face with a frowning Minju, who was sitting at the dining table, her last blood packet in front of her.

"I'm hungry but this is the last one and I have to bring this along for lunch when I go to the shooting site today"

That was how Chaewon found herself sitting on top of the kitchen counter with Minju in between her legs........

..........sucking blood from her thigh.

The blood packs Minju ordered still hadn't arrived yet and this made the girl feel hungry ever since she woke up.

Groaning softly, Chaewon took a fistful of Minju's hair and tugged on it when the vampire pierced her fangs into the skin.

Minju hummed as the blood trickled into her mouth, Chaewon's taste spreading inside. Soft moans erupted from the 'older' girl's mouth when she felt Minju pushed her thighs further apart.

A shudder went down Chaewon's spine when the brunette swirled her tongue on the spot and licked it, all the while not breaking eye contact with the girl.

"Thank you for the meal" Minju smirked as she took a final lick and stood up, still between Chaewon's legs, and hugged the girl tight.

Leaving a few pecks on the top of her head, Minju lifted Chaewon up, with her hands on the back of her thighs and placed her on the chair.

"Time for you to eat your breakfast unnie" Minju smiled fondly.

"Yeah....." Chaewon replied, face still flushed from before "I need to make sure I have energy if you have to continue feeding on me until the blood packets arrive"

Minju's face fell into a apologetic look when she heard that.

"I'm sorry unnie....." She whimpered "If only I were human...."

"What? No" Chaewon abruptly looked up, knowing what her girlfriend was going to say "Yah Kim Minju. I like you just the way you are.... My very own vampire"

Minju brightened up when she heard the girl's words.

"It's sorta like Beauty and the Beast but instead it's Beauty and the Vampire" Chaewon winked mischievously before chuckling at her own words.

"What a narcissist" Minju scoffed, placing a hand on the table "Well, the vampire looks prettier than the beauty though"

"Can't argue against that" Chaewon giggled as she raised her hands up in a surrendering stance.

*******************************************
It was three in the evening and Minju was already at work. She had a modeling gig for some famous magazine.

Thus, Chaewon was left behind at home.

She was vacuuming the floor when the doorbell rung.

"Must be the blood packets" Chaewon thought to herself as she went over to the door and opened it.

However, there was no one.

"Weird" Chaewon mumbled to herself, turning back to go back inside.

That was when a hand grabbed her wrist.

Out of reflex, Chaewon abruptly kicked the person and swung her wrist free.

"A-ah Fuck" The person groaned "I-it's just me"

Chaewon tilted her head in confusion and squinted her eyes at the person.

"Yena-unnie?" She exclaimed at the girl rolling on the floor in pain.

Just then, another pair of footsteps approached. The girl was wearing a white doctor's coat and holding a stack of two big cardboard boxes in front of her, covering her face.

"Babe... I told you scaring her won't end well" Yuri shook her head slightly, seeing her girlfriend groaning in pain.

"I-i-i can't breathe"

Yuri drop the boxes onto the floor and pulled Yena up onto her feet.

"Dumb duck" She gave Yena a peck on her pouty lips "What a big baby"

The two were lost in their own world, staring into each other's eyes when a cough interrupted their moment.

They turned to the girl staring at them with one eyebrow up in question.

"Oh right Chaewonnie" Yuri greeted with a wide smile "I personally came by to drop the stuff Minju ordered and was hoping to see her too. It's been a while"

"Minju's not home yet Yuri-ah, but you can come inside and wait" Chaewon gestured the girls to come into the apartment.

"Ohh thanks~ Sorry for the intrusion~" Yuri sung as she carried the boxes and went inside followed by Yena.

Chaewon just hoped for Minju to come home quickly because those two are the definition of chaos. She prayed for them to not start making out in front of her.
***********************************
pls comment your thoughts for this chapter as well^^