Chapter 7 : Bite A Neck

Minju's order had finally arrived and the girl could finally stop sucking Chaewon's blood every single day.

Although Chaewon would deny it whenever Minju brought it up, she could clearly see that Chaewon's energy was drained whenever she took her blood.

And that made Minju feel guilty.

In order to make up to her girlfriend, Minju came home early from work and bought tubs of mint chocolate ice cream for the shorter girl.

From what she heard from the humans working with her, mint chocolate ice cream tasted like toothpaste.

This made her think why Chaewon would even like it?

But then again, the girl would look so happy whenever she ate ice-cream and Chaewon being happy was all Minju cared about.

Minju chuckled at the image of Chaewon beaming so brightly in her head before inserting the key and opening the door to their home.

The vampire thought she was gonna come back to an empty house. However to her surprise, Chaewon was already in the kitchen, rummaging through the fridge.

"Don't you have literature class at this time?l Minju asked as she sneaked behind Chaewon and hugged her.

No, Minju wasn't complaining about Chaewon being at home. She would never complain about Chaewon being next to her. Yet, she still cared about the girl's academic classes because she knew that Chaewon worked hard to pay her tuition fees.

Chaewon flinched when she felt arms wrap around her waist but relaxed when she smelt the all-so-familiar vanilla scent.

"Nah it got cancelled" Chaewon answered before smirking "And I'm glad it did because literature is gonna be the death of me"

Minju scoffed at the 'older' girl's exaggeration before loosing her hold to allow Chaewon to turn around to face her.

"Welcome home babe" Chaewon mumbled with a smile before leaning it.

"I'm home" Minju smiled, leaning in to place a a kiss onto Chaewon's lips as well.

Minju thought it was just going to be a short peck but when Chaewon cupped her jaw and tilted her head to deepen the kiss, it caught Minju off guard.

Nevertheless, she reciprocated the kiss, swiftly swiping her tongue over Chaewon's bottom lip.

Chaewon let out a soft moan when she felt Minju's tongue slip in and explored the inside of her mouth.

Moving her hands downwards, Minju played with the hem of Chaewon's shirt before slipping her hand underneath it.

"H-hmm Min...."

Minju was about to take things to the next level when something cold touched her arm.

Right, the ice cream Minju had placed onto the kitchen table.

The vampire pulled away and despite the whines from Chaewon, she knew the ice cream would melt if they kept going on.

"Hold up you adorable little thing" Minju affectionately nuzzled her nose against Chaewon's "I brought you ice cream"

The pout on Chaewon's face immediately disappeared and instead, a pair of sparkling eyes were looking at Minju.

"Mint Choco?"

"Mint Choco"

"Oh my god baby you're the best" Chaewon leaped into Minju's arms and kissed her cheek several times.

********************************************
The two were seated on their couch in a position they were very used to already. Minju was sitting on the couch with her legs up while Chaewon sat comfortably on her lap.

Of course, with her mint chocolate ice cream held safely in her hands.

They were watching a re-run of a kdrama about a hotel which provides accommodation for spirits. Not gonna lie, both of them were huge fans of the series.

Minju wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's waist and snuggled into the back of her neck, leaving a trail of soft kisses.

Chaewon giggled at the feeling but abruptly stopped.

This confused Minju, causing her to raise an eyebrow in question.

"Minju-ya" Chaewon spoke carefully as she turned around to face Minju and placed her hands on her shoulders, practically straddling her lap "How does it feel like to bite a neck?"

The question caught Minju off guard. Why was Chaewon suddenly asking her this?

"I don't know" Minju shrugged nonchalantly before an idea came to her mind.

Leaning further back into the couch, she raised her head up with a hint of seductiveness in her eyes.

Squinting her eyes slightly and raising her chin up so that more of her neck would be exposed, Minju place her thumb on Chaewon's lips and slowly swiped across it.

"Why don't you try it?" She smirked as she pushed her hair back with her hand and stared at Chaewon through hooded eyes.

Gulping deeply, Chaewon shakily let out a soft 'okay'.

She placed a hand on the back of the vampire's neck and slowly leaned in. A shudder went down Chaewon's spine as her lips came into contact with the cold skin of Minju's neck.

Shaking off the feeling, she swirled her tongue around a spot just like how Minju usually did. Chaewon took a deep breath in before biting the flesh and sucking the spot with all her might.

Chaewon wasn't a vampire so she didn't have fangs and couldn't suck blood. Nevertheless, she loved the feeling of Minju's skin on her lips.

Feeling Chaewon's subtle bites and sucks, Minju let out a choked groan, a hand moving away from the short haired girl's waist and onto her head.

The vampire softly tugged at Chaewon's hair and kept her in place to not move away as she felt Chaewon's lips becoming more enthusiastic on her neck.

(After Chaewon's 'experiment', the first thing Minju said with a cheeky grin made a blush creep onto the former's face.

"You know, if our roles were switched and you were the vampire instead of me, I would totally hide the blood packets just so that you would suck my blood"

"S-shut up you frog"

"You just left marks on this frog though" Minju's grin got wider, implying to the plotches of red and purple on her neck.)
***************************************
Hey guysss here's a new chapter~ I'm sorry for taking a long time to update :( i won't be able to update much these days because I have exams in November and I need to prepare for them :( Thank you for always supporting my stories~^^