MONDAY, DECEMBER 29, 2014

Dear Journal,

Oh my god.

Literally.

Holy fuck.

Dear gods, I'm freaking out.

They're here.

In my house.

In the same room as me.

WATCHING ME WRITE IN YOU.

MY INNER FANGIRL IS SCREAMING IN MY HEAD AND GIVING ME A HEADACHE.

Oh gods. Okay. You probably want to know what the absolute fuck I'm talking about.

I met Dan and Phil.

I got up at ten in the morning. I ate breakfast and chose my outfit for the day, a too big for me Totoro tee, black skinny jeans and my custom-made llama Converse. I straightened my normally curly and frizzy hair, making it look decent. I applied a little bit of foundation, a thin layer of gold colored eye shadow, a bit of mascara, and a thin lining of eyeliner. I also put on a bit of pink lip gloss.

After slipping into my outfit and tying my beautiful shoes, I grabbed my amazhang  (the references are so strong) winter coat that was made to look like the TARDIS that I only wore on special occasion.

I looked at the time, seeing that I only had about ten minutes until noon. Knowing that the duo was not very punctual, I decided to take my time getting to the coffee shop. I still somehow managed to get there at twelve o'clock sharp. I got my usual coffee and went to the register. My good friend Leigh was working.

"Aye stranger," I said jokingly.

"Sup random person," he joked back. "The usual?"

"I actually need three of those muffins today. Meeting up with some really important people."

"I see. You are going to need to pay for the other two."

"Yeah yeah. I know. Gods, these things are expensive." I handed Leigh my card. He swiped it then added the price of the extra two muffins.

"That'll be £8.46," he said as he handed me back my card. I handed him the money and sat down at my usual table by the window.

I hung my coat on the back of my chair and pulled out my phone, sipping my coffee. I scrolled through Tumblr, rebloging a few times before switching over to Twitter, where I had two notifications.

@danisnotonfire and @AmazingPhil tagged you in a post.

My eyes widened as I choked a little on my coffee.

"Holy shit," I mumbled as I read their posts.

Dan's read: "About to meet @MeghanNeedsALife with @AmazingPhil.

Phil's read: "I'm so nervous! @MeghanNeedsALife be prepared for some grade-A awkwardness!"

I smiled as I read them. I was then startled to feel a hand touch my shoulder. I turned around and nearly died.

"Hi!" Phil said cheerily. "Nice to finally meet you, Meghan!"

"Oh, uh, hi. My name isn't really Meghan, by the way. Probably should've mentioned that on the phone."

"No worries," Dan said with a smile. "I'm going to get our drinks. Do they-"

"Its over there. Take my employee discount card. You can get your quadruple espresso for free that way. And I bought muffins." Dan smiled and took my card, walking towards the machine.

I saw Leigh shoot me a curious look. I mouthed the words 'he's got my card.' He nodded.

I looked over at Phil who took a seat directly in front of me.