TUESDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2014

Dear Journal,

I am so tired.

I was sleeping peacefully when at around four in the morning when I was awakened by the one and only Daniel James Howell. It went something like this:

Dan knocked on my door.

"You may enter," I said exhaustedly. He came in, wearing sweatpants and a Muse tee, clutching a pillow. I sat up.

"What?" I said impatiently.

"I had a nightmare," he said like a five year old. I fell back onto my pillow.

"Go bother Phil."

"He told me to go bother you."

"Damn it." He walked over and sat on the end of my bed, looking at me expectantly.

"Can I sleep in here?" Even at that early hour, I blushed like mad. Luckily it was dark.

"Whatever," I said. Dan put his pillow down on the floor next to my bed and climbed under the covers. I closed my eyes and was about to fall asleep when-

"Why do you have the same bedspread as me?" he asked. I groaned in frustration, rolling over so I was facing him.

"How did you get my phone number?"

"Oh, erm, uhm, goodnight."

"That's what I thought."

I woke up that morning to something that was both pleasant and terrifying at the same time.

I was snuggled into Dan's chest, his arms wrapped around me, our legs tangled together.

At first I was just like, 'oh, look, I'm cuddling with my idol.' Then I thought, 'HOLYFUCKIMCUDDLINGWITHDANIELFUCKINGJAMESHOWELL' I immediately began to blush.

But not wanting to wake him, I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep. After about ten minutes, he began to shuffle a bit.

"Good morning, Alec," he said. Oh, how I wished I didn't find his morning voice so attractive.

"Morning," I practically whispered.

"Oh, umm, sorry." He untangled himself from me and sat up.

"It's fine. Although I didn't really enjoy being woken up at four in the morning." Dan cringed.

"Sorry. I just-"

"It's cool. Now, let's go wake up Phil." Dan grinned maniacally.

"What do you have in mind?"

"I've got Sharpies and a trumpet. Let's get creative."

Needless to say, Phil was awakened in a quite unpleasant way. I'm not going to go into detail, but I will say that Phil has a faded mustache and a new fear of women that are handling brass instruments.

I made breakfast to make up for the intense wake up. My specialty, breakfast sandwiches. Ham, eggs, bacon, and cheese on two industrial sized pancakes. The boys are officially in love with my cooking. They haven't seen anything yet.

And after breakfast was finished, I decided to show Dan something that I wasn't able to yesterday.

My existential crisis hallway.

He laughed like it was a joke while I stared at him with an emotionless face.

"Wait, you actually have an existential crisis hallway?" I nodded. He blushed and apologized. I ignored his many apologies, yet he didn't stop bothering me. Until he went to take a shower. As soon as Phil stepped out of the bathroom, Dan ran in an shut the door.