The strange figure

You were at the cafe and had been completely distracted by your own thoughts of your mother all day. A cold hand grabs your wrist and squeezes it so hard you snapped out of your thoughts and almost squealed. "I said, move." he had black, ripped jeans, and a black, short-sleeved shirt. his eyes were blue and his hair was a dark green. His skin looked plaer than the moon. "You did?" You asked. "Yes. I did. MOVE." his harsh tone scared you, and you moved back enough to let him pass. "Y/n! you haven't been talking to me all day! Even after you promised to call me yesterday, you didn't! what is going on with you?!" You decided to watch the man who spoke to you earlier as he ordered a hot chocolate. "You should have seen your face, y/n, when that man squeezed your wrist! You were fucking terrified!" Growling slightly, you said, "I haven't been able to leave my mind lately. my mom's words are still echoing, after months of living alone. Maybe I just need to sleep. I dont know." Luke just smiled and said, "Then get some rest when you get home. I know you can be cranky without sleeping as much as you usually do." you realize that you are next to order something. You order a hot chocolate and realize that luke is sitting with your sisters, Lily and Kaylee, at the table right next to the man who you really don't want to be near. You get your drink and sit down, trying to focus on anything other than your own mind.
As you wait for your drink to cool down a little, your mind drifts back to your mother's words. "Y/n! you are not my daughter! Not anymore. You are not human! You are a monster!" you drink some of your hot chocolate, and keep trying to get your mother out of your head. Monster. Ugh! I turn into a rabbit the second I turn 15, and I become a monster because you hate rabbits?! You thought. "Y/n, do you want to go home? Luke asked. "No. I'll be fine. I can walk home. Im not in the mood to speak today." Luke hugged you, smiling, and left quietly. Your two sisters were already gone as well.
The man was still next to you, watching you closely. Sighing, being unable to get your mother and sisters out of your mind, you pull out your phone and start watching an older upload. It ended up being 'SAY GOODBYE'. You had seen it three times already. you still laugh and squeal a lot, though. The man's head jerks to your direction as you squeal and laugh constantly. "Anti is so cute!" you say outloud. "I really need to find the other clips with anti hints! All I could think of was my mother. I am glad to have someone who can get my mind to think of something else." you finish your drink and leave to go home. Your three sisters were loved, back at your old home in the village. You left because you hated the way your mother looked at you, and you now lived in a house, on your own, without anyone to be around all day. You were close to home now, about a few minutes away, and you nearly froze up, seeing the same figure from the cafe. How the fuck is this happening? You thought. You heard a voice in your head, like static, but also clear as day. The voice said, "Did you miss me?" and you immediately freeze up. The figure walks over quickly, and he speaks to you. "I am Anti."