Nightmare

You saw three pillars. The one to your left had a huge TV with static, and the one to your right had a wall that was covered in endless dripping blood. Lastly, the one in front of you made you uncomfortable. Anti. You obviously were going to have to make a choice. "Anti? What are we doing here?" you ask. "Simple. I made three nightmares for you. Each ends in death, but what happens is unexpected, as it evolves around your choices and actions." You hated the static, so you decided not to go there yet. You didn't want to be hurt with a knife again, so that left one last option. you walk to the pillar to your right. "It's weakness is sight." Anti said in your mind. Everything changed, and you were in a dark place. Just dark enough to where you could see the outline of things. A large metal door was straight ahead. That had to be where you were supposed to go, but you had no idea who or what Anti was talking about, until you heard an ear-splitting howl. You looked behind you and saw a huge wolf-like creature. Its paws heavy and its fur matted and white, with two black eyes. You had no idea what was so dangerous about a huge wolf until you saw it's tongue. Like a frog's. Long and creepy. You took off running and reached the door with barely enough time to get away from the wolf thing, but it quickly used its full force to knock down the door. You climbed a pillar with strong vines, the wolf's claw's scraped at your left arm as you were nearing the top. The pain was excruciating. It felt like your skin was torn to the bone.
The wolf thing sniffed around the stone floor, and, after a moment, you heard something, like it was raining. Red drops were all over your skin in seconds. Looking up, you found that the ceiling was dripping blood. The wolf thing looked up, smelling the blood as it fell. It yowled and barked and scratched at the pillar, unable to reach you, as the vines tore apart with it's weight. You were glad it couldn't reach you, until you noticed that your pillar was covered in blood, and down at the floor, the wolf thing was paw-deep in it. You were going to drown. The creature left the room, growling, its tongue lolling behind it, and you watched as the ocean of blood quickly got higher than your pillar. You were waist deep. You coldn't get any higher.  "What the fuck? I am actually going to drown." you say to yourself. Having no choice, you leave your pillar, having limited air, you looked for the doorway. Nothing. It must have been replaced with the wall. You reached the ceiling, but there was no space between the roof or the ocean of red. Your lungs screamed for air. You tried to breathe but instead of air, you got a mouthfull of blood. Your body was unable to find air for too long, and everything went black.