Anti

"What?!" you reply, finally able to put his voice to the one jack had given him. "I thought Anti was just for fun. That makes no sense! Every sane human being on this planet knows that Anti isn't real." The laughter you hear reminded you of his laught after "killing" Jack. You heard your breathing get faster as Anti stepped closer, and you found yourself stepping back, hitting a tree against your back. Anti was only inches from your face, when your mother came over. "Y/n. I didn't think you would be here." she said. Anti paused, his hand grabbed my shoulder. "Mom." You say with a clear growl of hatred. "Y/n. I why did you leave? you are my daughter. You cant leave your mother!" she said. "You sure about that?!" you snap. " You are the one who said I am not your daughter! you are the one who called me a monster! I left because you clearly hated me because I accidentally realized I had a strange power to become any fucking animal on this planet!" Anti laughed, amused about that fact that you said the exact things that have been on your mind all day. I looked at him. He slid his hand down, slowly, grabbing your wrist. He put something in your hand that fit perfectly in your grip. It was meant to be held. Anti's breath was on your neck as he spoke to you. "You know what you have to do." he whispered. You looked down, and saw it was a small pocket knife. "Anti... I can't kill my mother. I hate her, but I would never want her dead!" You say. Anti walks infront of you, and you watch as he strangles her until she nearly passes out, then he lets go, and before she can gasp for air, he punches her in the neck and she falls to the ground. "Anti. What the fuck are you doing?!" You ask. He puts his hand on yours, leading you over to your mother, who gasps for air while picking herself up, using a tree for support.
"Anti, what the fuck are you doing?!" you ask again. "Helping you." Your mother has never seemed so weak and easily broken before. She was terrified. Your mind is clear, and you are unable to pull out of his strong hold on you as he inches you closer to your mother. You hear him whisper in your ear, "You can't leave your past behind you if the past isn't gone." and he guides your hand with the knife to her neck. "Anti, please." you beg for him to stop. "You have something your own mother does not. Power." he says. You are already at her throat, and your mother doesn't even try to get away anymore. You push the knife into her neck and a small trickle of blood is seen from where you had just cut through her. Anti's breath makes you feel calmer, as it is controlled. He has obviously done this to others before, forcing them to hurt those they care about. Your mother couldn't even scream, and you don't know how you felt for her anymore. You watched as you sliced her throat, Anti's cold hand on yours. She dropped to the ground and you heard Lily come over.
"Y/n! what happened?! Mom?!" Lily looked at you, still holding the now bloodied knife. "Y/n! You killed her?!" You sighed. "I-" Anti spoke before you could say anything else. "Yes. She did. On her own. Her hatred was too much for her." You looked at Lily. She walked back to the village. You decided to visit Luke tomorrow afternoon, when you could have some time to yourself for a while.
"I am not going to be able to sleep tonight, I guess." You said when you got home. "Hey, y/n. You look tired. What took so long?" You quickly looked to where the voice was coming from. Anti was here. In your home. Watching you.
"Anti! Why are you always where I am?!" You asked. You wanted to sleep. You felt exhausted and you had to explain things to your sisters, who loved our mother. You decided to let him stay on the couch in the living room while you went to get changed. You lay on your bed, the covers over you, up to your waist. You let yourself drift off into sleep.
"Y/n. wake up. Y/n. Wake up!" the static of the voice told you Anti was in your room, and you tried to open your eyes, which took a while. "Anti. Why are you even here?!" You asked. He put down a plate of strawberries on my bedside table. "You can eat these for now. We have a lot of fun ahead of us today, y/n." he replied, as if I had asked nothing at all.