Brokenhearted

You woke up to find Anti watching you, as usual. "Anti, do you like watching me wake up, or what?" You ask. "I do. You're cute waking up. You don't even notice it." he replied. You decide to call Luke. You phone lay on your Royal blue dresser. Noticing what you wanted to get, Anti took your phone and put it in front of you, while you were still on your bed. "Thanks..." you say, grabbing the phone from your bed. "I want to tell you something. Luke is now with someone else." Anti said before you opened your phone. "What?" you ask, not sure if that was true. "I read your texts when they came." He replied, clearly unphased by the tone in my voice.
"Wow." you said. You read the texts in your head:
Luke: I know I said I wasn't dating anyone before, but my mom won't allow me to be with you. She says you are not a village friend anymore.
Luke: Y/n? Please respond. I know this sounds bad. Y/n. Please reply as soon as you can.
You text back when Anti left the room.
Y/n: Luke. Why?! I swear to god, you keep doing this! You said your mom wouldn't let you see me often, and now you are breaking up with me?!
Luke: Y/n, I'm sorry, okay? I wanted to be with you, my mom disagreed, though. I hope you understand.
You put the phone down and sigh. No one was available today. It was just you and Anti. Anti was with his knives again on the couch. "Anti... can I trust you? Too much is happening. I don't like it. I don't know what to do. I'm scared, Anti." Anti looks at you, he smiles, and gets up from the couch and walks over to you. He hugs you, His cold touch made you flinch, but you didn't pull away. "Of course you can trust me, y/n." He said.
You smile at him, eating breakfast and had the day to yourselves. Luke was never around much anyway, and Anti will always be there. He would never leave you. Even if you tried to kill him for being a demon, or trying to kill you, he would always be next to you. That was all that mattered to you.

Sorry for the short chapter guys! I am planning things for future chapters as well! Do not forget to vote and comment if you liked it!