Normal day

Hour after hour is passing by. Things are quite different without Luke. You have been unable to stop thinking of him, and Anti noticed. You are not irritated and afraid of Anti anymore. He feels like a part of your life... a part of you. Rubbing your temples you sigh, "What has become of my life?" Just then Anti enters your room, his hand resting on your Roayal blue dresser. "Let's go out for lunch today... Just you and me."
"Fine by me," you reply immediately after hearing his suggestion. "Let's go to the cafe... it's a nice way to take my mind off of Luke." Anti walks over to you as you leave your bed, and he hugs you. You look up at him, and he kisses your forehead. "You have asked me last night to learn how I throw knives," he said. "Soon, I will show you." He got off of me and I followed him to the cafe.
You ordered hot chocolate and when you sat down with him, you realized you were in the same place you had been with your sisters... and luke, when you met in the cafe. Anti spoke after a moment. "Y/n. You have something on your mind?" he said, and he knew what you were thinking about. "It's just I didn't think we would be right where we started... I like it." Anti nodded and after another moment he spoke in your mind, cutting into your own thoughts. "Y/n... we have a visitor." You look over at the table next to you. "Hi, Jack." you say, his green hair fluffy and his blue eyes bright. "Y/n. I am glad we meet again. I am going to be very intrested in what you have to say about this?" he is looking at Anti. His demon copy, while speaking.
"We are more than friends now. I know you might hate it, but... I have no one else now. He is all I have. my mind is clouded, so we came here. I cannot leave him, Jack, or I will have nothing." Anti's knife is heard from under the table. "I am sorry, Jack. I would change things if I could, but there is nothing to change it to." Jack sighed and let you be in your own thoughts.
"Jack?" a deep voice spoke. "Mark!" Jack said. "Please. I know you are not going to like this, but I can't hold him back anymore. I want you to help me in any way you can. He is too much for me now." Mark was changing colors, and Jack was horrified. Dark had taken over.

"D i d  y o u  m i s s  m e ?"
---------------------------------------------------------
Book 2 will come out soon! hope you liked book 1 as much as I loved writing it! Remember to vote and follow me! I do Follow for Follow!