Hilusionations

You stare at Anti. His black, soulless eyes staring calmly back at you. "What the fuck Anti," you say, your voice rasied in anger. "your version of fun isn't what anyone else would agree with. What the fuck is supposed to be fun about today?" Anti laughed and replied, "We are going to the cafe, and Luke is also going to be there." Anti was smiling. "What are you planning, Anti?" you asked, still angry. "I am planning to get to know you, y/n." he was calm and you had no idea why. Sighing, you get ready and find Anti on the couch of your living room, his dark green hair as it usually is, his black soulless eyes now blue. He had his black clothes on, like it was all he had. "I am glad you are finally ready to go," Anti spoke, not even looking at me. His knife lay on the table by the side of the couch, and he stood up, looking at it for a few seconds, as if asking himself if he should bring it. He left it sitting there, and we left. "Anti, can you please explain what your plan is?" You ask, thinking of luke. "You'll have to see. I know he planned to meet you today, he told himself he would try to meet you there around now." After a long moment you sigh, and walk silently the rest of the way.
How the fuck did I forget about the fact that he can read minds? Luke has no idea that I am on my way now. Why am I confused about everything? Nothing makes sense. Anti was at the cafe yesterday, then he read luke's mind as he was leaving, then I saw him on my way home... he made me kill my own mother, then he ended up in my house. Now we are going back to the cafe to meet luke? It is like I am being stalked! your mind feels like it is going a thousand miles a minute, when you know it's not. What is even going to actually happen when we get there?
I cannot stand amother second of not knowing anything!
You see the cafe, and you see Luke, but he isn't alone. "Anti-" you try to ask again, but he quickly cuts you off, as you expected. "-Nope. You, y/n, can find out on your own."
Luke saw you and it happened to be right after he kissed the one you saw him with a moment ago. "Luke?!" You ask. Anti was getting us a hot chocolate, so he was hopefully not paying attention. "Y/n? I didn't think you'd be here now!" the woman came back and distracted, he kissed her multiple times and didn't stop until Anti came back. "Y/n? Are you okay?" You look at him, no one was with him, the woman was not there, and you sat down, Anti next to you and Luke across. "The fuck did I just see?!" you ask. "Uh, y/n? What are you talking about?" you let it drop for now, and you hear Anti's voice in your mind. "He won't admit it y/n. I showed you one of his memories. He made out with someone else! he has been lying to you for weeks!" You close your eyes, unable to think straight. All you knew was that Luke was cheating on you. "You okay?" Luke asked again. "What? Uh, yeah. I'm fine, I think. Just... tired." you tell him, not meeting his gaze. "You ready y/n? I have another plan for today. I promise you, you will love it."