Truth

You woke up and saw Anti watching you. "Anti... that was actually fun." You told him. "I knew you'd like it." He replied. "Though I kinda forgot to kill you." you laugh, and get ready for your meeting at the cafe. You always went there if someone was going to be with you. Anti let you go alone this time, and you left the house and walked to the cafe. Your mind held questions you had thought of for a while.
Are you actually dating someone else? Do you still care about me? What caused you to be so distant lately? You always need me for something, but lately, we haven't really spoken. Your mind is not letting these thoughts go. They echo until you reach the cafe, and all three of them are already waiting for you. "Y/n. You okay?" Luke asked. "We need to talk. My mind won't shut up anymore. I need to know the truth." You tell him. Luke looks at you, concerned. "What do you want to know?" He asked. "Why are you so distant? You always need me for something." Luke paused. "My mom has not been letting me be with you lately. She says you need a break from me." I continue with another question. "Are you dating someone else?" Luke paused. "Why would you think that? I am with you! No one will change that! No. I am not cheating on you." Anti had lied. You trusted luke, and he trusted you. "Do you still like me as much as before?" you ask after a moment. "Yes, y/n. I do." you hug luke and you talk to your two sisters for a while. They talked of the village and new rules they hated, and a lot of other stuff. Finally, you head home, ready to speak to Anti.
"You're back. I thought you would be home later." Anti spoke. "Can you make people... see things?" You ask, hoping he said yes. "I am suprised you didn't ask before. I assume you are talking about Luke dating someone else?" I nod. "Yeah. He said that he is not dating anyone else. His mother is also not letting him see me as much right now, too."
Anti tells you the one thing you were glad to hear. "Yes. I can do that. At the time I was hoping to make you guys split apart." You eat dinner and go to bed early, and only got what you hoped you didn't have to go through again. Another nightmare. "Last choice, y/n. This is the one you  shouldn't have saved for last."