Knife collection

You were home from the cafe, and before you could even get something to eat, Anti walked into your room with a plate of strawberries and pancakes. "Thanks, Anti." You say, making him confused at your comment as you took a strawberry. "I knew you'd see me differently eventually, y/n." Anti replied. "I will take my leave. Eat and do not leave this room until you are done." Anti left before you could say a word. You heard metal scraping metal while you were eating, and when you were done eating, you walked out of your room to see what Anti was doing. What looked like fifty knifes lay on the table infront of him. "You have so many knifes! How do you get so many?!" you asked him. "I created some of them for fun, like that knife I gave you earlier? It had a pocket knife's blade, but a small kitchrn knife's handle." You remembered the way the knife had felt in your hand. It fit perfectly. A pocket knife would have felt quite different.
"And this one? a small handle with a larger blade. perfect for someone like you, y/n." he said, pointing to a knife that looked like a perfect murder weapon. The handle must belong to a good sized knife, but the blade was long and seemed sharper than some others. "I never thought you would have so many," you say, still suprised by the knifes that kept being put on the table.
Once Anti had finished with his knives, he let you sleep for a while before waking you up and taking you somewhere you never thought could be a place. Nothing but darkness. his green eyes were all I could see now, and I heard a voice. Like anti's, but without the extra static and sounded human. "Jack?" you asked Anti. "Yep. You are gonna kill him. I will revive him, so that he can still make videos and stuff, but also keep killing him. I won't stop until he sees that I am in control."
Anti gives you the knife you had earlier, and you felt like you were walking to jack against your own will, like you were being controlled. "Anti, please. I don't want to hurt him!" you say. "Too bad, y/n. You don't get the choice. I am in control." Anti replied, raising his voice at the last few words he said. At the moment, you literally are. You thought. You hated having no control over your own body as you sliced Jack's neck. His screams scared you, but you didn't stop. You couldn't stop. Anti's laughter made you tense up, and you realized you were in control of your body again. "You are really becoming easier to get through, y/n."
You fell asleep that night, and your dreams had been quite bad all night, as you couldn't stop thinking of Anti. in one dream you got chased by knives, in another you got stabbed by knives, in the one you just had, you got murdered by knives. when will this fucking night end? you thought, not wanting to sleep. I would like to not have a nightmare for once tonight. Is that even going to happen? Probably not.
You drifted off into sleep again, and your next nightmare had already begun.