~• two •~

It was another day at the BAU. You were sitting at your desk, looking at files as you always did. Only Garcia, Emily, JJ, Rossi, and Hotch were there.

"Where are Morgan and Reid?," said Garcia, slightly scaring you as she approached behind you.

"I don't know, but they better come soon."

Then you saw the big glass doors open. It was Morgan and Reid. They were laughing as always. They both had coffees in their hands. Morgan then patted him on the shoulder, and went towards Garcia, who was already far away from your desk. Suddenly, you saw Spencer approaching you.

"Hey beautiful, or are we not there yet?," he said.

"Oh we'll be there, once you don't reject my kiss," you said, still looking down at your files.

"Hey," he whispered, "That was nothing, you gave me a boner- I mean what you did was not child friendly," he said.

"It wasn't supposed to be," you said, finally looking up at him and smiling.

"You drive me insane," he said nodding his head slightly from side to side, laughing.

"I know," you said with a little wink.

"All right team," said Hotch, "to the conference room ."

........

You were all in the jet again. You were discussing about the case. Once you all reached a conclusion, you all went back to your seats. As you were approaching your seat, Spencer quickly sat there before you.

"Spence, really?," you said.

"Why don't you sit on my lap beautiful?," he whispered as he sipped on his coffee.

"Your funny Spence," you whispered, "but my ass is way to thick for your little legs," you said

"You think I'm weak? Ha. If only I could do the things I wanted too. Then you'd be the one with the weak legs." he said, still whispering so the others in the jet wouldn't hear.

You stood there. This was a Spencer you thought never existed. He was way to freaky. It was hot. Like hot hot. Like really-

"Agent Y/N, you still alive?," he said, waving his hand in front of your face.

"Yeah yeah. Just thinking about things," you said.

"Hmm. I think I have an immaculate guess of what "things" your thinking about," he said whispering again.

"See that's the thing, you don't. Because if you did, your little wiggle wiggle would be too revealing," you said, walking away while giggling.

"Little?," he said smirking. "Oh no Y/N, little is the last thing it is."

........

The case was finally closed. For some reason, the case was a breeze. The team finished early, and we all decided to go to a bar to celebrate.

.........

Once we all arrived, we sat down at the bar to drink.
Everyone ordered martinis, except Spencer of course.

"I'll just take a pink lemonade," he said to the guy serving drinks.

"Spencer, why don't you loosen up a little?," you said looking at him.

"Because, I don't like alcohol, it's very unhealthy. Did you know that alcohol is a drink that contains the recreational drug ethanol, a type of alcohol produced by fermentation of grains, fruits, and other sources of sugar?," he said, eyebrows raised.

"Sure," you said. "Hey, can you get him the same drink as mine?," you told the man making the drinks.

"Y/N! I just told you I don't drink," he said.

"It's not that bad Spencer," you said. "Just try it."

.........

4 martinis, 16 shots, and about 6 beers later, the whole team was wasted, except for Hotch. You were all dancing, and having the time of your lives. You and Spence were mostly dancing together. It was amazing.

"Hey guys, lets get going now," said Hotch, who only had one martini.

Everyone sighed.

"Fineeeee Hotccchhhh," everyone said.

Everyone stopped dancing and got their stuff. Your sight was a little blurry, but not too bad.

"Spence, you wanna come to my house?," you said to him, not conscious of what you were saying at all.

"Yeahhhhhh," he said slurring.

Hotch called a cab for all of us. Once your cab came, Spencer came inside of it. You told the driver your address the best you could, and thankfully he understood.

.......

You finally reached your apartment. You and Spencer were laughing the whole way. You unlocked the door, and you and Spencer went inside.

"Thisssss isss myyyy beautifulllll houseeeee," you said slurring.

"Mmmm, i loveeeee ittttt," said Spencer.

He then approached you. You were about to walk away to tease him, but he grabbed your waist. He turned you around. Then suddenly, he started kissing you. It was a magical kiss. The way your tongues flew together. The way he had his hand on your cheek, then pulling back to your hair. Then suddenly, clothes started flying away. You both went onto the bed, still kissing. He started going down...down...down. Then you grabbed his face and kissed him more. It was a night to "remember".