~• eighteen •~

emily: we're here!

JJ: hurry get him out!

you: i am!

you all pulled him out, and called for help. a doctor came, and took spencer into the emergency room.

........

the tension you absolutely despised. waiting in a hospital chair, in a hospital room. was spencer ok? was he alive? was he- dead?

doctor: y/n? can i have a word?

you: yes.

you walked out of the waiting room and went into the hallway with her. she was weird looking. she had sunglasses on, hair that looked really fake, and a hat. but you know, no judgement here.

doctor: it's about your boyfriend.

you: what? what is it?

doctor: he- he didn't make it.

you froze. these words made your heart sink. to the ground. what the actual fuck.

you: *crying and stuttering* h-how?

doctor: we- uh- don't know the cause of death yet.

you: no.

doctor: i'm gonna go now.

suddenly another doctor care up to her, as she was about to walk away.

doctor grace: are you an authorized doctor?

doctor: y-yes i- i am.

doctor grace: let me see your badge.

doctor: i left it in the conference room.

suddenly the voice rang in your ears. you knew exactly who it was.

you: carina?! you bitch!

you grabbed her head, and pulled her wig off. you then slapped her, four times, then started pulling her hair. she tried to hit you, but you dodged her every move.

doctor grace: cut it out!

the doctor separated you both.

doctor grace: you are going to be in big trouble missy.

carina: *crying and laughing* ahahha. i just wanted to see her suffer.

doctor grace: get her out of here now!

two guards took her, and she kept screaming something at you, but you chose too ignore it.

doctor grace: i am so sorry mrs. reid.

you: oh it's okay. and it's not mrs. reid. not yet though.

doctor grace: my apologies. i came here to tell that spencer is doing great. his vitals are steady. the only thing he broke was one of his ribs. easy repair though.

you: that is so amazing to hear doctor. thank you. can i please see him?

doctor grace: of course, follow me.