~• three •~

You opened your eyes. Your room was beaming with sunlight. You turned around to see him sleeping. He was just too adorable, even when he slept. Then, you saw him moving around. He was waking up.

"Mmm... good morning," he said in a sleepy voice, which was really hot.

"Good morning Doctor," you said smiling.

He looked at you, and smiled. As he got up, you remembered that you were naked too. He had some thick butt- I mean- what?

"Where are my clothes?," he said, still sleepily.

"Somewhere around the room," you said still smiling.

Then, you get up. Your legs were weak. Like really weak. You had a hard time getting up.

"Need help?," said Spence, halfway dressed

"No no, I'm fine," you said, trying to act natural.

"Told you I wasn't weak," he said under his breath.

"What'd you say?," you said.

"Oh, nothing," he said.

All of sudden your phone started ringing. It was Hotch.

"We have a case," you said looking up at Spencer.

"Really? Come on," he said.

"What's wrong?," you said.

"I wanted to- never mind," he said, stuttering slightly.

"Hmm. Haha," you said giggling.

"What are you laughing at? At least I'm not the one with the weak legs..." he said.

"Well played Spencer. Well played."

..........

The team was waiting for Hotch to announce to go to the conference room. You and Spence were at your desk, talking.

"How do your legs feel hmm?," he said looking up and down at you.

"They feel fine, don't be too fond of yourself Doctor," you said smiling. "And keep your eyes up here."

"Spicy, I like it," he said, respectfully looking at your face again.

"You know Spence, I never expected you to be like this," you said.

"Hmm? Like what?," he asked.

"So... dirty. I mean, you were the most innocent soul I've ever met," you said.

"Well, I never share this side of me with random people at work. It's unacceptable behavior. I only show it too people I have a huge attraction with," he said calmly.

"Hmm. Ok," you said, quickly avoiding eye contact.

"What? Are you surprised I find you attractive? Well it's not my fault your perfect," he said smiling.

"Spence your so- ugh your so cheesy sometimes," you said laughing and shoving him on the shoulder jokingly.

"Hey, one thing I do know for sure is I never lie. I mean I have an IQ of 187. So saying your perfect is a fact," he said smiling.

"Wow Spencer. Your just- wow," you said smiling as well.

Then, you see Garcia and Morgan coming your direction.

"What are you guys doin?," said Garcia happily.

"Oh just talking about science things," said Spence nervously.

"Ugh, really?!," said Gracia teasing.

"Are you surprised babygirl?," said Morgan smiling.

"Well no," said Garcia.

"Well we came to tell you guys that Hotch wants us all in the conference room," said Morgan.

"Yeah. Your lucky you both have us to remind you. So you my fine furry friends, are welcome," she said smiling.

You saw both Morgan and Garcia, walking away, laughing and flirting as always.

"Well Agent Y/N, I guess our flirting session is over," said Spencer, sounding a little sad.

"Oh get over it, you know we're gonna be getting down and-"

"Guys! Come on," said Garcia, interrupting you, and making a hand gesture to come.

"Maybe you could finish that sentence later," said Spencer, looking at you up and down again.