~• six •~

you woke up on a hospital bed. you didn't remember anything. your vision was very blurry. you saw a figure right by you, sleeping. as your vision started to get clearer you saw it was spencer.

you: spence?

spence: oh! your finally awake.

you: mmm yeah. what the hell happened?

spence: someone drugged your drink. the doctors gave you enough medication to take all the drugs away though. and you've been passed out for the past 16 hours 14 minutes and 32 seconds, because of how hard you hit your head when you fainted. but now your all good to go home.

he looked sleepy. it was cute though. his messy bed hair. cutie.

you: im dizzy as hell though

spence: yea doctors said it was going to be a normal side effect. don't worry, they'll be gone once you wake up in the morning.

you: who's gonna take me home though? i can't drive with this migraine.

spence: that's why i'm here babygirl.

you chuckled

spence: what?

you: nothing.

spence: spit it out.

you: there's nothing to say.

spence: you still see me as an innocent nerdy boy don't you?

you stayed quiet.

spence: will you think im innocent when I sleep with you and youre not drunk? when you can feel the sensations, for real this time? when I demand you to do things too me? when you demand me to do things to you? when i pin you against anything, and we do it right there, on the spot?

you froze. damn spence. that made you a little nervous now.

spence: no response huh? don't think im that innocent y/n. you have no idea what i'm capable of.

you were still quiet. was this spencer reid? he was not that- you know- freaky.

spence: well, im giving you a ride home, let's go.

you still stayed quiet, pink surrounding your cheeks. spencer obviously noticed and started smirking. he knew what he did. he knew.

......

he opened the car door for you, as you slowly sat in his car.

you: you drive ?

that was the first word you had said to him since you had exited he hospital.

spence: yes.

you: o-okay.

spence: why are you so nervous and asking me the most random questions?

you: no reason.

spence: hmm. what a shame.

you: hmm?

spence: you know how we slept together?

you: well yeah spence.

spence: it's a shame you were drunk. i think about that all the time.

you: what?

spence: you don't remember almost anything, which is a big shame.

he was right. you didn't remember almost anything from that night.

spence: maybe i could make it up to you.

you: how exactly?

he stayed quiet as he turned on his car.

you: spence.

spence: hmm?

you: how can you make it up to me?

spence: i have many ideas.

you: name one.

spence: i suppose i could play with every inch of your body, while you lay calmly on a bed.

you froze once again. damn spencer. that was-

spence: your silence says you don't want me to then.

you: no no!

you had blurted out. fuck. spencer chuckled.

you: whats funny spencer? you don't think i can do things either ? oh because i can. i mean i could suck your-

spence: okay okay. relax. giving me a whole bone- never mind.

you: two can play at that game spencer.

you chuckled now. he looked over at you, licking his lips, then quickly looked at the road again. what was he thinking about?

*******spencer's thoughts******

she was hot. indeed she was. she was a naughty little one. fiesty too. i like them like that. as a matter of fact, i like her. and a lot. i just wish i could prove to her all the things i really can do, right here, right now. but i can't. i need to relax. but i can't. oh how you make me crazy y/n. but one day ill make you even crazier for me. because im not just a little nerdy boy. oh no. i am way more. just wait.

******back to your POV******

you: spence you've been quiet.

spence: hmm?

you: spencer reid. get your head out of the gutter.

spence: hmm. no thanks.

you both chuckled. he took a right, where your apartment was.

you: well i guess ill see you tomorrow?

spence: yeah. and dont forget your meds okay? please.

you smiled at him.

you: okay daddy.

you walked away as you said those words. got em.

*******spencers thoughts********

naughty hot piece of- oh lord. i do need too stop. damn. that was hot though. can't wait to have her for myself. i just can't wait.