~• nineteen •~

you and spence entered the BAU. that was weird. you saw JJ talking to emily, then quickly walking away, as she saw you and spencer approaching.

emily: wow.

you: what?

emily: no i've just never seen her like this.

you: what do you mean?

emily: she's just- jealous.

you: of me and spencer? really?

emily: well she was telling me how inappropriate you both were being, in public.

spence: first of all that's none of her business to tell, second of all, she's married. she has no reason to be jealous.

you tell em spencer.

emily: of course your right spencer, but a girl can never control her feelings for someone.

you: that's true in some cases. but not in this one, i doesn't make sense.

emily: well-

JJ: i heard my name. what's going on?

spence: i don't know. you tell us.

JJ: i just simply don't like the behavior. it's disgusting.

you: JJ that's not for you to control.

JJ: listen here, i've known spencer a lot longer than you have. i-

you: you what? have a right to like him? you had your chance, and you blew it. you got married, and had kids. now, spencer's with me. i had my chance, and i didn't blow it.

JJ: you are a-

spence: she's right JJ. i tried getting to you at that redskins game, but you brought-

JJ: i know-

you: spencer, let's just go. we have a case.

........

not from author: i feel like you and spence haven't had your moments in a minute. so, i want to give you a cute moment. your welcome ;).

you were at your apartment, after closing the case of course. spencer had said that he was going to be busy tonight. doing what? you didn't know. suddenly, a knock came at your door.

you: who is it?

spence: me.

you jumped out of the couch, and ran to the door. as you opened it, there stood spencer.

spence: i want to take you out.

you: i thought you were busy.

spence: yeah, i visited my mom. but i'm available now.

you: hmm. i like that.

spence: i'm glad you do. now go get dressed. unless you wanna go naked-

you: in your dreams.

spence: i guess i'll see you naked tonight then-

you: oh yes.

........

you got dressed, and went out to the car with spencer.

spence: well, you wanna know where we're going?

you: mmm sure.

spence: well sorry can't tell you, it's a surprise.

you: whatt? spence i dont like surprises.

spence: too bad beautiful.

........

you arrived. it was a lake. god how it looked beautiful. with the stars gleaming above, making the lake shine. spencer went to the trunk, and took out food.