~• eleven •~

the case was finally closed. the kids were safe. thank goodness. at least one good thing happened today. you went over to your desk, and started packing your things to go. suddenly, you saw spencer approaching you.

spence: hey just listen to me real quick ok?

you: spence, im not really up for this right now ok? and you have a date, go.

spence: just listen to me.

you: you have two minutes.

spence: i wasnt turned on by her, i was turned on by you.

you: what?

spence: when she whispered into my ear, it reminded me of the time that you did that, and the things she said, i was picturing you.

you: what did she say?

spence: she said " im still excited for our date. be prepared to see me in a pink laced up panties, and probably a bra. depends if i want to wear one. oh and i have handcuffs, you know for roleplay and-"

you: okay okay i get it.

spence: yeah. it was weird though, because i heard your voice, not hers. and i was picturing you in those laced pink panties and-

you: spence-

spence: shit! i forgot we're still at work.

you laughed. why did this relieve you? the thought of him picturing you, and not that plastic piece of shit? him only wanting you in that situation.

spence: are you still mad?

you: a little.

spence: hey listen to me. *whispers* the only woman i want to fuck upside and downside is you. don't think otherwise.

whoa whoa whoa.

you: well doctor-

spence: i want you. only you. i'm not joking y/n.

holy shit-

you: i-

spence: anyways, i'm coming to your house after the ridiculously boring dinner. at least i get free food right?

yeah you better not pay that bitches bill.

you: hmm. i guess you could come by.

spence: hmm i guess i will then.

he winked at you and then exited the BAU. ugh, he was still going to that date. fuck.

.........

you we're watching your show, like always, when you heard a knock at your door.

you: who is it?

spence: you know who it is open up beautiful.

that voice. oh how you missed it. you got up, and opened the door. there he was.

spence: can i come in sweet cheeks?

you: sweet cheeks?

spence: yeah beacsue you got a juicy-

you: spencer-

spence: what? we're not at work.

you: point taken. now tell me about that date.

he started talking about how awful and boring it was. he said it was the biggest waste of time of his life. you laughed. you both sat in the couch still talking about the date.

the next day....

you woke up to your phone flooding with calls and messages from hotch. wow. another case? that's three days in a row. weird.

you: *sigh* time to get ready.

..........

you entered the BAU. spencer was waiting for you at your desk. when you walked in, a smile grew on his face. awh.

spence: hey beautiful, i missed you after i left last night.

you: hmm can't say the same.

spence: oh really? your lucky i didn't really make you miss me.

you: what do you mean by that doctor?

spence: you know exactly what i mean. oh and by the way, it's not little.

you: what do you- oh-

he chuckled. you sat at your chair, still flirting with spencer, as always. pretty good day.

carina: hey lovebirds.

spence: don't call us that.

you: please.

carina: oh it's ok. everyone already knows.

you: what?

spence: what're you talking about?

hotch: you two in my office. now.

no. this can't be happening.