~• five •~

*****before we begin, just want to let you guys know, that the rest of my story will be in a different format. my old formats lowkey boring fr. so yeah. new format check.....*****

you woke up. it was the morning of your case. it had been a few days since Spencer has gotten mad at you. you haven't seen him though because there hadn't been any new cases. so you knew today was going to be that day where you had to apologize, and speak your truth. well, maybe.

.............

as you entered the BAU, you saw Spencer, waiting at your desk.

you: oh shit.

you walked over to your desk, looking down, and avoiding eye contact. as you got there, you sat down in your chair, still looking down.

spencer: avoiding eye contact i see.

you looked up at him.

you: yeah spencer, i am.

spencer: hmm. that's weird. i should be the one that's doing that.

you: well you're not petty, your spencer reid. your the opposite.

spencer reacted to these words. he felt like he had been told something that offended him. oh wait.

spencer: you don't think i can be petty? oh ok.

he got up, and walked away from your desk. uh oh?

..........

you guys were finally done with the case. you finished early, and decided to go to the same bar as last time. since spence hasn't talked to you the whole case, you felt weird. you missed him.

............

garcia: to life!

morgan: dont think that's something good to cheer for babygirl, especially with our job.

garcia: oh shoot your right.

everyone laughed.

garcia: too friendship!

everyone clinked their glasses, except spencer, he had chips. he was avoiding eye contact with you now. you, on the other hand, had your eyes directly on him. suddenly, a woman sat right by him.

the woman: hey.

spence: oh hey.

the woman: you were checking me out an awful lot don't you think?

spence: just admiring your face features.

okay, that was fucking petty. they kept flirting. a lot. she was stroking his arm, while he was still standing in the same position. the worst part was, Spencer knew you were there, hearing the whole thing.

you: two can play at that game

he turned around as he heard those words, but quickly turned to the woman again, forgetting their conversation. hmmm. you had an idea. it's time to make spencie jealoussss.

you: girls let's go dance!

garcia: mmm i like that idea!

emily: im ready, JJ?

JJ: lets get it!

you all went to the dance floor. you started dancing your heart out. twerking hehehhehe. out of the corner of your eye, you could see spencer, staring at youu, hard. the woman he was talking to tried to get his attention, but it was still on you. then this random guy came up behind you. hmm. you threw it back on him. (hehehehe) then started dancin with him. damn. spence was still staring, avoiding the girl completely. you decided to ignore him. this was your night.

random guy: damn girl you can dance.

you: i know.

he handed you a shot. you took that bitch.

you: hey thanks.

random guy: yea, just keep dancin.

suddenly, something hard grabbed your arm, and pulled you out of the dance floor. it was spencer. he pulled you to a corner.

spence: what are you doing with that man?

you: what were you doing with that girl?

spence: all right. that was only to make you see that i can be petty too.

you: why'd you give up so quickly then?

spence: because- i- it's just- i don't want you to be with other guys.

you: well spencer last time i checked, we were never together. so it shouldn't matter.

spence: you're right. i- just- it's not- well

you watched him struggle to take the words out. he was right in a way. you didnt want him to be with other girls, yet you both weren't together.

spence: you know what, fuck it.

he kissed you. he pinned you to the wall. it was so passionate. no struggle. the flow was there. the tongues, the hands, the everything. he was amazing at kissing though. he had always put his hand on your cheek, then started pulling it back to your hair, stroking it softly. then he'd bring it down to your waist. then even lower. suddenly, he pulled away.

spence: why aren't we together Y/N?

you: i don't know, spence.

suddenly, you were felt drowsy. the room was getting darker and darker.

spence: hey you ok?

you: yea just a little dizzy from all the drinks.

you realized you were slurring.

you: whoa.

you were falling to the ground. you couldn't keep your legs up.

spence: Y/N?! hey guys help me!

then everything was black.