~• eight •~

hotch had put you and spencer together for the case. you both were going to study the bodies of the victims.

doctor: she has various bruises which shows she's been beaten up completely, then slashed continuously with a knife until dead.

you: is this the same with all the other victims?

doctor: yes. same with all of them.

spencer was carefully studying the bodies as always.

spencer: the unsub likes it.

you: what?

spence: he likes doing this to the victims.

you: you mean, when his doing it, it gives him like a turn on?

spence: most possibly yes.

doctor: i'm going to head out. call me if you need anything.

spence: will do.

spencer was still studying the bodies, as the doctor walked out.

you: why don't you study my body?

oh shit! you didn't mean to say that out loud. shit shit.

spence: already have, and i still do everyday.

okay hold up a minute-

you: oh-

spencer turned around and looked at you. he started looking up and down your body, licking his lips while he did so.

spence: see, just did it again. my favorite part of the day.

okay spence- stop being hot-

spence: oh if we weren't at work right now.

you: hmm?

spence: nothing.

you: all right.

a few hours later.....

you were all in the jet again after closing the case. turns out, you and spence were right about the unsub. it was a very long case although, but you were just relieved you got that son of a bitch. suddenly, spencer started to approach you.

spence: hey can i talk to you?

you: sure what's up?

spence: *whispers* in private.

you: oh mkay.

since it was nighttime, most of the team was asleep. Carina, one of our newest members, was not.

spence: in here.

you both entered the tiny bathroom. the jet was loud, so you couldn't really hear what was going inside.

spence: you do know we can't tell anyone about us right?

you: yes spencer.

spence: okay okay just making sure.

you: thats all? i'm free to go.

spence: yeah.

you: ok.

you were about to open the door, until spencer grabbed your arm.

spence: wait.

you: what's wrong now spence?

he suddenly just started kissing you. that man knew how to fucking kiss. shit. you couldn't let go. he was just so irresistible. like damn. he started unbuttoning your shirt.

you: haha not so fast cowboy.

spence: damn it.

you: *buttoning up your shirt* come on, in a fucking airplane bathroom? no.

spence: what you want it to be somewhere special huh?

you: not special, just comfortable.

yes you wanted it to be somewhere special tf. you were drunk the first time you did it with him and you didn't really remember it well. so you wanted it to be special, because you were going to remember everything this time.

spence: i fine that hard to believe y/n. but okay, i respect that.

you: thank you spence.

you were both going out the bathroom now. you then saw carina preparing herself some coffee right in front of you guys.

spence started whispering in your ear.

spence:  do you think she heard us?

you: damn i don't know.

carina then turned around to face you both.

carina: why's your lipstick smeared y/n?

you: oh uh- funny story actually-

spence: she smeared it on my shirt.

carina: that's weird, i see it on your lips spence.

you: uh-

carina: hmm.

she suddenly walked away, returning to her seat. she sounded.... jealous? weird.

you: oh shit.

spence: im sure she won't tell anyone.

you: i don't know spence.

spence: why would she anyway?

you: boys are stupid.

spence: what?

you: she sounded jealous. so she probably thought you were cute or single or something like that.

spence: no, y/n.

you: yes spence.

spence: really?

you: i don't know. here let's just get back to our seats. can i sit with you? my neck pillows uncomfortable and i want a shoulder to lay on.

spence: yeah of course.

you and spence started approaching seats. he sat window seat, you sat edge seat. as you settled yourself, you found yourself comfortably laying on his shoulder. you closed your eyes. for some reason you opened them again. you saw carina looking directly at him. then you looked up at spence, and he was smirking at her. excuse me? hell nah. looks like we got an ass to beat up.