~• fiffteen •~

you were at the BAU with spencer of course, and the
rest of the team. this time, you were at spencer's desk playing chess.

spence: i like it.

you: like what?

spence: it.

you: spence, i don't know what your talking about.

spence: that pus-

you: okay- stop right there.

spence: *laughs* can't wait to get it again tonight.

you: spencer!

spence: too loud?

you: *sarcastically* no.

suddenly, garcia came up to you guys.

garcia: did you both hear?!

you: no, what's up?

garcia: new member!

spence: new member? of our team?

garcia: yeah! i don't know his name though.

you: well that's new. hotch barely adds people to our team.

spence: i was about to say.

garcia: oh here he comes now!

you looked towards hotch's office, and saw the man walk out. holy shit. no. no. no. this can't be happening.

spence: hey, are you okay y/n?

you: i-

it was your ex boyfriend, cameron. out of all your exes him?! really?! let's elaborate. you and cameron were a couple 5 years ago. you both were together for almost 3 years. it was a healthy and perfect relationship. until cameron got an amazing job offer in texas. you both planned to get your profiling job in virginia, but it was too hard to pass. he wasn't going to take it, but you told him not to give up on his dream because of you. it was a hard breakup, because you both loved each other so much.

cameron: hey! what're you doing here y/n?

you came back to reality, and noticed cameron standing right in front of you.

spence: wait you know this guy?

you: yeah i-

cameron: i'm her ex. although i hope that changes. i was hoping we could go out again, y/n.

spence: what did you just say-

you: spence, calm down.

cameron: wait, don't tell me your with this guy.

you: i-

fuck. why couldn't cameron be ugly? shit. with his muscles that showed without even flexing, his black hair, his blue eyes. fuckkkkk.

spence: what if she is?

you: spence-

cameron: well i don't know, just never thought pipe cleaners were your type.