1

DDDDDDDDDDDThe StartDDDDDDDDD "Be there for Nico"- Bianca 

Perci and the rest of the seven (except Frank and Hazel) were peacefully making fun of the Ares/Mars table. Both tables were hurling insults at each other. Suddenly Chiron trotted into the dining pavilion. All tables stopped talking.

'I need to speak to the Seven in the Big House." Chiron said.

Some of the seven looked confused, but all of them got up. Following the centaur to the Big House.

When they got there He turned around to face the young adults. "As you know the summer Solstice is tomorrow." He started. "Well, the gods have invited the Seven to a ball they are holding."

"A ball. At Olympus. This isn't very god like of them." Annabeth said. Most of the Seven nodded in agreement. I mean they are all around 20 to 21 it's been almost 4 years since Gaea.

"Tomorrow you go to Olympus for a ball with the gods." Chiron stated.

"Yes Chiron." Annabeth said.

"Ok..." Perci said.

"We need dresses!" Piper said with an un-Piper like squeal.

""McShizzle is going to Olympus!" guess who said that.

________________________Thor--------------

As I walked through Asgard I waved to the people. Occasionally stopping to say a few words.

I was going to the throne room as my father called me. When I arrived my father was sitting on the throne. Mother nodded to something he just said.

"Father, you said you needed me?" I spoke.

"Yes. my son tomorrow we will go to Olympus." He said. I was confused. The Olympians were the Biggest gods out there with two pantheons.

. "Why?' I asked, speaking my confusion.

"We are organizing a treaty. It will take place in a few months but be Finalized at a ball. The Seven heroes of Olympus will be there as well." He said, answering my question.

"Okay Father." I said bowing then turning to go to my chambers.

One thought ran through my head. 'I'm going to meet the Seven! I'm going to see the beautiful Lady Percine!'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 'Tell the Stars Hello"-Bob

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry if it's cringe-y. And Ya...

Bye.

M.P.

P.S This is why I've disappeared for so long.... BYe