want

She watched him, wanting him from afar.

Admiring the laughter that had his blue eyes shining like beautiful diamonds. Adoring every smile that captured his soft lips, leaving little indented dimples in his smooth olive skin that melted your heart into puddles. Noticing the furrow of his dark toffee eyebrows when lost in thoughts so remote, he looses sight of reality.

He is a beautiful boy with a voice sounding of warm honey, words so sweet coming off the tip of his delicate tongue.

God, did you fall harder, noting every last detail.

You study the strain that hides in the line of his jaw only visible if you narrowly look, examine the hollows of his sunken cheeks that sometimes tinted strawberry, analyze the glistening shine behind his oh so lovely eyes, and lastly you survey how he politely excuses himself only to go to the bathroom to break down in horrible heaved cries.

He is a sad boy with a facade nobody but you can see, lies staining his lips crimson after he bites them so hard the skin tears leaving metallic blood.

You saw, you heard, you knew. The boy you loved from a distance was holding onto a thin string, portraying everything opposite of what he was feeling, when really he was sinking deep down into the confines of himself, wanting nothing more then to end it all.

All you could do was watch, whispering the unspoken words of I see you.