alcohol

Saturate me with alcohol, I want my mind intoxicated to the point where thoughts don't exist. Let me go someplace else where worry isn't real, just an illusion of the brain holding me back.

My mouth will move and my words will spill, they will flood your ears with unrelenting accuracy. That's what true freedom is, speech without limits, feelings with no boundaries, and facts with no sweetness.

Talk I will. Inform I'll do. Truth I'll speak.

My heart will hammer hard in the protection of its bone made cage, my head will spin like a Ferris wheel in the night sky, and my voice will be clear as the deepest green sea. Be ready for me, I'm coming for you, and I won't hold back/won't hold back.

You'll listen, you'll cry, and you'll regret the ways you hurt me. Maybe not physically, but loneliness can do numbers to a person, silence the worst part, breaking the surface of the skin leaving small cracks, later forming raptures, resulting in me being pieces of a used to be whole.

Alcohol doesn't make me weak, it makes me strong. It doesn't put me to sleep it wakes me up. I'll splash you like cold water right in your face. You'll feel it more than me, realization hitting you like lightning, striking perception right through you in painful jolts.

The truth hurts, I'll make you feel how you did me when you left. Feelings kill and I'll make sure you know it more than anybody. I'll then kiss your cheek and tell you thank you for filling me with the serum that made you see.

Liquor is power when glazing my lips, so be careful, your crown might tip and the kingdom you built might collapse. For you might not forgive me, but at least you know what you've done to cause my pain.