Part 3

Warning for dubious consent in this chapter.

I ran as far as I can, but apparently the 30 minutes are up. The familiar burning takes over my body again. I fall down on the ground and try to crawl. Unfortunately I can barely move at all. The cause is probably because of a combination of being exhausted and the heat. All I can do now is lie in the dirt and cry for this cruel fate given to me as the heat is slowly taking away my rational mind.

It's a while later when I hear footsteps approaching me. ''Hehe what do we have here?'' Two feet stand in front of me. I try to look up, but I can't move my head. ''A little Omega ready for the taking. So eager to be bred eh.'' I can see a hand approach my face and unconsciously release a whimper. Before the man can grab me, he is attacked by another Alpha.

It doesn't take long for the new Alpha to kill the other. Suddenly I'm being turned around so I'm now lying on my back instead of my front. Apparently there are two Alphas, but these two don't attack each other. ''Shh It's alright. Alphas are here.'' I can't see a thing because of the tears in my eyes. I can only see that the Alpha that spoke is dressed in black and the other who killed the Alpha is dressed in blue.

It's so hot and it hurts so much. I can't take it anymore. Another whimper leaves my mouth as I try to curl up. The Alpha in black caresses my face and it takes away a bit of the heat. Suddenly I hear his voice filled with worry addressing the other Alpha. ''Lan Zhan! Something is wrong.'' The Alpha in blue quickly crouches down on my other side and gently grabs my wrist. 'They are gentle. Why?' The Alpha in blue speaks up. ''It's the heat. His body can't take it. It's too short after his previous heat.''

''Ah yes of course, he was in post-heat. This is dangerous. What do we do Lan Zhan?'' The Alpha called Lan Zhan speaks up again. ''Only one thing.'' The Alpha in black holding my face stiffens. ''You can't mean...If we mate him now we won't be any different than those other Alphas!'' The Alpha in black starts to panic and ramble. ''Wei Ying!'' The Alpha now identified as Wei Ying stops rambling. ''He'll die if we don't. We are different.''

My mind is getting hazy when I feel Wei Ying caressing my face again. ''We'll take care of you. I'm sorry we have to do this. Our precious Omega.'' I can feel my clothes being undone, but for some strange reason, other than the heat, I don't mind. It's as if I know that they would never hurt me. When my chest is exposed I can feel both Alphas stop their movements and stiffen. 'Ah it must be because of the cuts and bruises.'

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan look at each other. Surprise and anger in their eyes. They both internally promise to punish whoever did this to their Omega. The Alphas continue to undress me while they inspect the state of my body at the same time. I can tell that the state of my body shocks them, but it's impossible for me to think about such a thing because of the heat.

The only thing left is my undergarments. When that is also taken away, I can feel cool air on my skin. Unfortunately it's not enough to cool down my body. I can feel the strange urge to do something again. The urge to be filled. A whimper escapes my mouth again. ''Shh it's alright. Lan Zhan will take care of you first.'' Wei Ying sits next to me and keeps petting my head and I try to lean into his hand as much as possible, craving the comfort it gives me. 'It feels so nice. To actually be treated gently. This feeling I have....could it be?'

I can feel Lan Zhan spreading my legs and settling himself between them. His gentle hands roam my skin and take away a bit of the heat. One of his hands reaches downwards and grabs my erect member. ''Ah.'' I've never felt such a thing before. The hand holding my member starts to move up and down. I have never felt such pleasure before. Without noticing two fingers thrust inside my body. 'So that's the reason why fluid drips out of that place.' Since I was never taught anything I didn't know this.

It feels really good and loud moans start to leave my mouth. ''Ah hnn.'' Wei Ying chuckles. ''Does our sweet Omega feel good?'' I try to look up at him through my bleary eyes. I manage to lift one of my hands towards his face. He seems shocked and happy at my action. As if he didn't expect me to actually reach out towards him. He quickly uses his free hand to cover mine. He bows down so his face is closer to me. Unbeknownst to us, Lan Zhan is watching the interaction carefully and gives a small smile.

I can finally see his face clearly and can tell he's very handsome. He smiles brightly at me. His smile showing his happiness of the fact I reached out to him. His face doesn't have a single trace of cruelty. In fact I can see the affection and sadness in his eyes. I can see his eyes wander to my lips. He bends down further and claims my lips as his own. He pushes his tongue inside and makes sure to taste every inch of me.

During the kiss, Lan Zhan pulled out his fingers and placed his own member towards my entrance. While distracted by the kiss, Lan Zhan pushes inside in one thrust, which causes me to climax for the first time. The moan that leaves my mouth is swallowed by Wei Ying. Wei Ying releases my lips and looks up at Lan Zhan. He smiles at Lan Zhan, showing him his happiness. Lan Zhan gives a small smile back at him and then looks down at me. My lips are swollen from the kiss and a bit of drool is on the side of my mouth. My half-open eyes are looking up at them both. Unbeknownst to me, I make quite the lewd picture to them.

Lan Zhan starts to thrust while Wei Ying starts to kiss me again. 'It feels so good!' It doesn't take long for Lan Zhan's knot to swell and lock us together. I'm a bit confused since I don't know about knots. 'I'll ask later.' I can feel a warm fluid fill me. The moment it does, Wei Ying releases my lips and turns my head exposing my neck and turning my head towards Wei Ying's neck. Lan Zhan leans down and bites down breaking the skin and letting blood flow. Seeing his neck I get the urge to bite as well, so I follow my instincts and bite down on Wei Ying's neck. Now Wei Ying has bitemarks on both sides of his neck.

My body trembles underneath Lan Zhan. My own release coating my stomach yet again. When his teeth finally let go, he licks away the blood before whispering in my ear. ''Mine.'' He backs up and pulls out after his knot deflates. Wei Ying and he change their positions. Lan Zhan picks me up and turns me around. I'm now on my knees with my upper body resting on Lan Zhan. Wei Ying is behind me and swiftly enters. ''Ahnn.'' Since my head is resting on Lan Zhan's shoulder, I unintentionally moan directly in his ear.

I can see his ears turn red. He grabs my head and pulls me up and plunders my mouth with his tongue. This is the first time I see Lan Zhan clearly. If Wei Ying is handsome than Lan Zhan is beautiful. With him I can also see the affection and sadness in his eyes. 'Yes I don't mind it if it's them. I guess I'm pretty lucky. Maybe they really are my fated mates. Can there be more than one?' Wei Ying is gripping my hips tightly while he keeps thrusting. I don't have the strength to keep myself up. Luckily both Alphas have a good grip on me. After a while I can feel the base of Wei Ying's member grow. Now I'm expecting it so I'm not as confused.

After the knot is fully inflated, warm liquid fills me again. Again my head is turned and the other side of my neck is exposed. My face is directed at Lan Zhan's neck and yet again I follow my instinct and bite down. Now he also has 2 bitemarks on both sides of his neck. Wei Ying immediately clamps down on the unmarked spot, on my neck, leaving another bitemark. Due to all the pleasure I've felt, I don't even know how many times I've climaxed. My hazy mind is also to blame for this.

When Wei Ying pulls out, the heat has finally completely left my body, my consciousness going with it.